Weekend getaway, part 2

I woke up, and I was alone in bed. I sat up and then the sliding door opened, in walked Jake, who was all sweaty.

"Morning gorgeous," he said, walking over and kissing me.

"Why are all sweaty?" I asked yawning.

"You mean this," as he crawled onto me and moved his sweaty body all over me.

"Ew, Jake, quit it!" I squealed.

"Okay," he said, giving me a quick kiss and getting up. He walked to the shower but not before stripping naked. I swear that guy is something else.

I heard the shower a few minutes later and got up. I opened the shower door, watching the water cascading off Jake's built body. I climbed in, shutting the door behind me, then took my hands, placing them on his back. He quickly turned and faced me, pulling me to him.

Then he kissed me, deepening the kiss. He moved from my lips to my neck then my body as he kissed and licked me, oh my.

He turned off the shower and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the bed, where he laid us down. He grabbed my hands, placing them above my head and slid inside of me. He thrust inside of me slowly repeatedly until we both found our release.

"Mmm, a morning run, followed by making love to a gorgeous girl. I could get used to this," he said with a smirk.

"I think I will skip the run," I said back to him, causing him to chuckle. He gave me another kiss, then climbed off me. I got up and made my way to the shower. After I washed up, I changed and put on a tank and skirt. I walked out into the kitchen, and Jake was cooking breakfast.

"Hungry?" Jake asked.

"Very," I responded.

I walked over and grabbed two plates down with some silverware. I set those on the counter while I made some coffee. Jake whistles as he cooked. I took a seat at the bar after making some coffee.

"You always seem like you're in a good mood," I mentioned.

"Because I have this beautiful girl in my presence who makes me smile," he said with a smile.

He turned off the stove and placed the food on the plates, then came over to join me.

"It seems like ever since I met you except for a few times, you're always smiling and enjoying life," I said as I ate.

"I guess as you get older, you realize what is important. So, what about you?" Jake asked.

"What about me?" I asked with a look.

"What's the deal between that one guy and you? The one I rescued you from that first day," he said.

"Ryan?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah, him," Jake replied.

"We flirted at first, kissed here and there, then one night all of us got drunk except Erik, then I ended up losing my virginity to him," I explained.

"Ouch, not a way a girl should have her first time," he reasoned.

"Yeah, well, from there, it has been up and down. We got together, then Ryan found out who I was, dumped me, got back together, they took me to the hospital for a few weeks, cheated on me, got back together, broke up. You know, difficulties. Then Matt and I had hooked up, but we had dated before Ryan and I. It's a friend with benefits thing. I got jealous when I found him with another girl, hooked back up with Ryan, then nothing with either. Until his last night at school. We got together then he left. He told me he couldn't promise me a future but could promise me that night," I said.