Fatal attraction at its best

Jake and I hung in town instead of the cottage until we were sure the Barbie's gone. He had the local sheriff monitor things.

Once they told us the coast was clear, we finally made our way back to the cottage. We pulled in, and it was late. We entered the cabin; then, after getting changed, we collapsed on the bed.

I woke up the next morning to the smell of breakfast. I walked into the kitchen, and Jake kissed me as he cooked. I grabbed a cup of coffee. I loved this and could get used to this. I sat at the counter and watched him, picturing him naked.

"What?" Jake questioned.

"Nothing," I said, sipping my coffee.

"You're picturing me naked, aren't you?" He asked.

"No," I blurted.

"Don't worry. I'll be naked soon enough." He winked, and my cheeks heated - God, what this man does to me.

"What's the plan today?" I asked.

"Well, I figured after I make mad love to you, I could head to town to pick up a few things like food," he said. "What about you?"

"I think I'll relax on the beach," I said. Jake gave me a look. "I promise to wear a two-piece," I said defensively.

"That's fine, I'll have my way with you when I get back," he smirked. "Anything you want while I'm in town?"

"Can you pick up some Ben and Jerry's ice cream?" I requested. He gave me a look. "What?"

"Yes, I will pick up Ben and Jerry's," he sighed, and I smiled.

We had breakfast; then Jake kept his word; he carried me to the bedroom and had his way with me. He devoured my body with his lips as I explored him. Every time was terrific. He always takes his time except in those rare cases.

At one point, he flipped me onto my stomach and positioned himself behind me. He pulled my hips up to him as he slid into me. The thrusts were deep and powerful as I let out moan after moan until we both found our release along with a surprise.

"Well, damn," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"I think your visitor came early," he said. I turned around, and sure enough, my period came, ugh perfect timing.

We got up and made our way to the shower to clean up. I opened the drawer in the cabinet to find I had one pad. I looked at him, "Don't worry. I'll pick up more," Jake assured me.

"Thank you," I said.

After we got dressed, we changed the sheets, laundering them. Jake put dark ones on the bed. Then the cramps came. Ugh, my uterus felt like it would explode, no beach for me, only the couch. He brought me two ibuprofens and some water. Jake's such a good boyfriend.

"So, ice cream, pads, chocolate, Midol, anything else?" Jake asked.

"Nope, I think we're good. Oh, wait, more condoms, we're almost out," I mentioned.

"Check," he said, grabbing his wallet, leaving, locking the door, engaging the security system.

I fell asleep at some point.

"Wakey, wakey," someone said, tapping me on the face. I opened my eyes to see someone standing over me with a butcher knife. I sat up quickly. Jackie was standing there.

"Did you honestly think an alarm system would keep me out?" The Barbie asked.

I stared at her, saying nothing.

"Get up," she said, yanking me up. "Now, move it."

She made me walk to the bedroom.

"Now sit." I sat down on the side of the bed and looked at her as she paced back and forth, swinging the butcher knife around her.