Place your bets!

That night, Jake and I slept in the bed, and nothing happened. The next day my friends upped the ante. We hung at the beach all day and had a bonfire later.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked the girls.

"If this doesn't get him, nothing will," Ashley said as I came out, wearing a different bikini, she lent me.

"It's that it barely covers anything," I said.

"But isn't that what you want, for him to cave?" Grace asked.

"Wait, a minute. Why are you both so interested in this?" I questioned.

"Because we made a bet with the guys, and there is no way in hell, I am scrubbing their germ-infested toilet," Ashley exclaimed.

I gave them a look.

"We bet the guys that if we won, they had to buy us food all week long, and they bet we had to clean their apartment for a week," Grace said.

I gave them a skeptical look. I didn't tell the girls that the guys kept a clean apartment.

"Okay, fine, but if I win, you guys owe me big time," I said as we left the room. The guys were already outside.

"Come on, Jake, you need to up your game," Matt said.

"Why does it concern you guys?" He asked.

"Because Matty boy and blondie made a bet. If you cave, we have to buy them food, if hot lips caves, then the girls clean our apartment," Erik smirked.

"I don't think I want to know why you refer to my girlfriend as hot lips, but for that, they're going down," he said to them.

"Don't look now, but here comes the trio," Erik said.

We walked by, and Grace said, "Hi, boys."

"Shit," Jake mumbled.

"What?" Matt asked.

"That bathing suit is worse than the last one she wore," he said.

"Good luck," Erik said, and Jake gave him a look. He shrugged.

We were in the water when the guys came in and swam around. Jake swam over to me. "Nice suit."

"You think so? Just something I borrowed from Ashley," I said calmly.

"Yeah, if you enjoy wearing dental floss," he said, swimming away.

They swam over to me. "So?"

"Jake's not into dental floss," I said. It was a dumb idea.

A little while later, I change suits. I opened the door and closed it. I was looking for another outfit when I heard some noises from the bathroom. I got up and walked over to see the door cracked open. I peeked through to see Jake inside, and to my surprise, he was stroking himself as he said, "God, Alex, I want to tear that suit off of you."

Watching him turned me on, then I heard him groan my name as he found his release. I quickly made my retreat to a closet and watched as he came out of the bathroom and leave. So, that's how he could have control, interesting.

I waited to make sure no one was coming in and promptly removed my suit. Two can play at that game. I laid down and brought my legs up as I moved my hand down below. I never did this before, but the minute I hit a specific area, I groan. I felt an ache that I never felt before and started to massage it. God, it felt amazing as my breathing hitched, and I kept going.

While I was busy giving myself pleasure, I didn't notice Jake walk up and catch me. He watched as I moaned while I continued, then he quietly came into the bedroom. Then I heard heavy breathing besides my own, and I opened my eyes to see him standing in front of me, pleasuring himself.