Beach date, oh my

The girls helped me get ready, and Ashley lent me a bikini to wear. I place a sundress over it. There was a knock at my door, and I answered it to find Jake dressed in a pair of swim shorts and a tee shirt.

"Ready?" Jake asked.

"Yep," I said. Jake held out his hand, and I took it. We went to the beach and walked up to a picnic set up. We sat down on the blanket and ate while we talked; then, after a while, he took off his shirt.

Oh, my lord, I looked at him and drooled. He had an eight pack, and his swim shorts hung on his hips. Holy hell, it built him. I pulled off my sundress, and I found him staring at me.

"What? Something wrong with my suit?" I asked, confused.

"I need a swim," he said, running to the water and diving into it. Okay, I look horrible in a swimsuit, stupid Ashley. I should have kept it necessary. I trudged to the ocean and made my way into it.

I swam over to him, and he said, "I will swim over there," he said, swimming away. I watched Jake with confusion. I guess I'll stay over here alone and swim around before getting out. Well, that was fun. My date kept his distance from me. Why was this so hard?

After I had dried off, I put on my sundress and sat down. Jake eventually came out of the water. "That was refreshing," he said, drying off.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" Jake asked, concerned.

"I'm a little tired," I lied.

"Oh, then we'll head back," he said. He packed up everything and walked me back. He looked at me, and when I thought he was about to kiss me, he said, "I'll see ya later."

"Sure," I said as he walked away, leaving me utterly confused.

I went upstairs and into my apartment, throwing myself onto the couch face first.

Grace and Ashley came in. "So, how did it go?" Grace asked.

"Horrible," I mumbled into the pillow.

They looked at each other. "What do you mean?" Grace questioned.

They sat down on the coffee table, and I sat up. "Everything was great until I took off my sundress, and Jake ran into the ocean. When I joined him, he swam away from me. Then after he walked me home, I thought he would kiss me, and he said, see you later," I whined.

"How is that possible? I gave you a freaking hot bikini," Ashley exclaimed.

"Well, apparently he didn't dig it," I shot back.

"Well, maybe he's gay," Grace suggested.

"That would explain why he didn't jump on you at the beach," Ashley said.

"Well, he said he got out of a long-term relationship," I added.

"Then it's settled. Jake's gay and nothing is wrong with you," she blurted.

Just then, my phone rang. "Hello ?"

Alex, I had a great time today. What are you doing tomorrow?

"Well, I have the day off, and classes don't start until next week. Nothing, why?" I asked.

Want to go hiking?

I thought about my conversation with the girls if Jake was gay, then its two friends going hiking. "Sure."

Great! See you tomorrow.

I hung up.

"Well," Grace asked.

"We're going hiking tomorrow. Just me and my new gay friend," I said casually.

Landview: Sophomores✔️(Wattpad version)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें