He brought out the best in everyone and that made Scott feel worse.  He knew Stiles didn't deserve it.  Scott knew that Stiles deserved so much but Scott had so little.  He just wanted to he better.

Stiles jumped out of the car and Scott heard just as he put the blade to his wrist.  Scott knew he had to hurry if he wanted to be unsaveable.  But as he sat there with it against his wrist he couldn't bare to cut vertically.

Stiles got the things out of the trunk, obviously struggling.  Scott heard the grunts and made for deep cuts, not enough to kill a werewolf.  He made four on the other arm before he heard a knock on the bathroom door.  Scott jumped because he hadn't heard Stiles come in.

"Buddy?"

Scott tried not to cry harder at the one word.  He tried to hide the blade in case Stiles came in, but he couldn't see.  It fell behind the toilet and Stiles heard, immediately knowing what was going on.  Scott tried to find a way to bleed out more and quicker.

Stiles began pounding on the door and it made Scott fall back down. 

"Please, Scott.  Don't do this." The boy outside because frantic and tried to find a key.  He banged on the door and looked around the hall, not remembering. "Scott, you can't."

Scott's heart broke but he thought it must be done.  So instead he tried to find the blade again, to no avail.  The pleads became louder as Scott wished he could just bleed out.  This was the cause of him not healing.

"Scott, I love you!  Don't leave me alone!" Stiles looked and found a vase.  He grabbed it and brought it down on the handle twice.  Scott jumped inside, not realizing Stiles would put up such an effort. "Don't you die on me!"

Not realizing it, Scott began to heal.  He kept thinking about how much Stiles cared, not knowing that was the reason he'd stayed alive for so long. They healed quickly as the tears stopped and Scott was numb.  He couldn't even feel the love as he was just a mix of emotions.

Stiles finally got the knob off and pushed the door open.  He looked inside to see blood stained arms and clothes along with an emotionless Scott.  At first he didn't see that the cuts had healed, but as he quickly wiped the arms down he saw.

Scott didn't speak but stared at the boy helping him.  He didn't know what to say, sorry he failed again?  Sorry he couldn't live any longer with himself?  He didn't want to apologize.

"You healed?" Stiles' delicate voice snapped him out of his own head.  Scott looked down at his arms, only now knowing that ye no longer felt pain.  In that moment he finally saw that Stiles had saved him without touching him.

"I-i- I didn't realize." Scott whispered, finally looking up.  He stared at the doe eyes and they filled him with warmth.  It was a surprise considering he was usually cold.

"What were you thinking of?" Stiles helped Scott up, concerned for him.  The two walked to the bed room where Scott finally answered.

"You." Scott sat on his bed and pulled his knees to his chest, wrapping his arms around them.   He looked down at the bed when Stiles sat next to him.

"I'm too in love with you for you to hate yourself." Stiles whispered, leaning closer to Scott's ear.  Scott dared not move in fear of ruining the moment.  Nonetheless he said 'I love you' back.

Both meant it with their heart. 

For a second it was silence until Stiles leaned in and quickly turned Scott's head.  Before it was even turned he kissed him, moving his arms around the neck.  Scott's hands latched onto his lover's waist, slightly pushing his shirt up.  The two tried to get as close as possible.

Stiles was the first to pull back, a smile on his face.  Scott smiled, too.  It was a smile that Stiles hadn't seen in a couple months.  It reached his eyes and his cheeks were pink.  His hands were tight on Stiles, like he would lose him.

Stiles was the only one who should be a afraid.  Although, he wasn't.  Instead he was excited to finally make Scott love himself again.  He was ready for the future with Scott by his side.  Stiles whispered the best phrase of his life to Scott.

"I'm going to make sure you feel loved."

And at that moment, he did feel loved.

*
I know I didn't update last week so let me explain.

*
I've been smothered with depression and self hate for the past couple weeks, since school started. That's actually why I wrote this.  I wanted to get out of my mind and imagine someone doing shit like this to and for me. It's made me feel better.

*
Have no chill and ship Sciles.