President stopped them but Ino-chan reacted.

"Hahaha! Now i know where Hinata got that annoying word from.. You're such a bad influence to our Hinata.. but still.. It's really cute!"

Ino-chan said and tried to flirt president.. Well.. It didn't work of course.. You know how much he loves Naruto-kun.. ( ̄へ ̄)he's the greatest rival i have.

"I hope Haruno-san gets well soon.. I'd like to borrow Hinata for a while.."

Naruto-kun said and held my hand.. He held my hand!.. (*'∇`*)

"sure, sure, take your time.. Have babies if you want!"(ㅅ' ˘ ')♡

Ino-chan said as she pushes me to Naruto-kun.

"Ino-chan!!!"

Why does she have to say have babies.. Isn't it too much.. (╥﹏╥) but.. Me and Naruto-kun Have babies.. They'll be cute.. Right?!.. (*'∇`*)

Naruto-kun, president and I went out of the clinic. they took me to the roof top and sat me down on the floor.

"Stay still and wait there.."

Naruto-kun said and run to get something with president just at the corner of the door. They went back and placed a bowl, a juice, and spoon in front of me but also for them.

"Hehe! let's eat!!"

Naruto-kun said and opened the bowl for me. it was a rice with chicken curry on top that was sold at the cafeteria today.. It smells so nice and tasty.. They say it's a special menu.. I haven't tasted this since i always bring my lunch..

"You don't like it Hinata-chan?" (・へ・)

Naruto-kun sadly asked.

"It's not like that! I like it.. I was just thinking that its the first that i could taste this.."

I said and smiled at Naruto-kun that brighten his mood.

"I'm glad.. I had to use Sasuke's power to get in line first! It was so nice to have someone like him!"

He said with full of energy. I looked at president and he's silently eating but i can tell he's screaming inside since Naruto-kun praised him.. I'd be the same if i were him..

I took a bite of the chicken curry and it was really delicious.. Full of flavor and the chicken somehow felt like it was melting in my mouth..

"This is really nice.."

i said with a smile until Naruto-kun reached for my cheek and took something from there.. It was a rice that he just- he ate it?!! (º ロ º๑)

I saw president glaring at me as if like he's going to eat me alive..

"Let's continue eating.. i bought deserts as well.. Hehe!"

Naruto-kun excitedly said and dig in to his food. i did the same and we all finished our meal.. It's nice that i could get a chance to eat with him again like yesterday.. (⌒_⌒)

It feels like heaven being treated so nicely by Naruto-kun.. It felt like I'm dreaming! (*'∇`*)

after Finishing our rice meal, Naruto-kun gave each one of us a chocolate.. a small chocolate candy wrapped in a candy wrapper.

"Hehe! This is all i could afford.."

He said and i smiled for him.

"It's alright Naruto-kun.. Thank you for treating me a meal.."

I said and he smiled.. Those wide and cheerful smile he always wear.. I could see them again.. I really love to see those smiles and I'm glad i could see them often now.. It won't bore me.. Never.. (ㅅ' ˘ ')♡