Chapter 29 Victoria

A/N: Sorry for the wait and this is short but I hope you enjoy.

 Chapter 29 Victoria

Edward and Bella had gone to Florida to visit her mother. I was currently in my wolf form with the rest of my family standing around me and we were waiting. Night had fallen in the woods and Alice was using her gift to know where Victoria was. The wolves were on the other side of the river, ready to catch her should she cross them.

"Are you sure this is where you saw her?" dad asked. I heard Aiden move closer to Alice.

"She's almost here," Alice said and I tensed, ready to run. "On your left," she said suddenly and I bolted. Being the fastest in the group I easily caught up to her, but I couldn't quite catch her. Jasper used me as a launching pad and tried to catch her but he missed and she crossed the river.

"Wait, she's in their territory," dad said as I jumped across.

"She'll get away," Rose yelled.

"No, she won't!" Jasper yelled. "Get her Ash!" I went after her as Paul and Emmet got into it. Emmet had tried to follow me across and the rest of the wolves also tried to deal with him and I followed Victoria, chasing her. That night I chased her all the way to Alaska. I was back home by dawn. "Ash," Jasper said coming and hugging me.

I returned the hug. "I chased her to Alaska; we should have a little peace." When Bella got back and found out the truth she was pissed, mainly at Edward. She knew Edward made the rest of them not tell her. He thought the best way to protect her was to keep her in the dark. She ended up spending the day at the rez. Edward was just all around being difficult.

The graduation party rolled round for Jasper, Alice, Aiden, Edward, and Bella. The whole school had been invited to the Cullen's house, well, our house. Some of the wolves showed up; Jacob, Quil, and Embry. During the party, we learned the newborns were coming here. They were after Bella. An alliance was made with the pack. We would work together to protect Bella and take out the newborns. Tomorrow we would all be getting some training. It seemed every year since I met this family something happened. First, it was James, then the Voultri, and now a newborn army.

It remained me of the line in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, "Do you think we'll have a quiet year at Hogwarts?" At least now I got to take part in the fun.