Chapter 13 Warship

Elizabeth POV

I was still on Knockout laps telling him what I did this pass month.

"Will that how I ended up here" I said ending my story.

Knockout was still rubbing my tummy feeling his son kicks.

"Will now that you're here I'm so happy but am scared of what will Megatron has in mind for you and my sparkling" he said. I saw the sad face me made by just thinking about Megatron hurting me or my baby boy.

I lean on his chest hearing his spark beet. I then thought that Knockout does not know the gender of the baby.

"Baby could you close your eyes for a moment" I said looking very excited to see his face.

He look at me but nod and close his eyes. I then look for the photo that ratchet gave me. I got it out and hold it in front of him.

"Open your eyes baby" I said. He did and Look at the photo that I was holding on his face.

"This is a photo of your baby boy" I said. I then saw a smile come to him. He look at me and then I feel this lips on me.

I kiss back. We kiss each other like there was no tomorrow. I did want to separate but we had to because I needed air. It's not like he needed air to breath but I did.

"A boy cool" we hear someone voice said. We turn to the door to see Breakdown standing there.

"Breakdown how in the world did you get inside. The door was lock with a password" Knockout asked.

"Will Knockout never put your password 'I am awesome' because that to obvious" he said. I start to giggle.

"Hey I that was the only thing that came to mine" he said looking embarrassed.

Me and Breakdown laugh together but I stop because I felt a nausea. Knockout look panick. Breakdown saw me wanting to throw up that he run to look for something so i could throw up.

Knockout went to his original body and start to look for something with Breakdown.

"Scrap, Scrap, Scrap" that was all that Breakdown and Knockout were saying together. Finally Breakdown found some kind of bucket and brought it to me before I throw up in the bed.

I start to throw up and felt Knockout digit start to rub circles on my back. When I was finish I thank Breakdown.

"Breakdown we will have to asked Megatron about installing a human bathroom" Knockout told Breakdown.

"Yes I will tell him. You stay with Liz" Breakdown said and left. Knockout then pick me up and brought me close to his face.

"I love you Elizabeth" he said giving me a small kiss.

"I love you to Knockout" I said.

Knockout then lay down with me close to his spark.

"I can't wait to hold my sparkling in my servos/hands" Knockout said while rubbing a digit on my tummy. I put my hand on top of his digit and smile.

"I can't either" I said.

"I promise I will protect you two with my spark from Megatron. I will find a way so no harm comes to neither of you" Knockout said. I was laying so relaxed that I felt my eyes close. The last thing I hear was Knockout telling me Goodnight.

Time Skip 2 and a half months

Elizabeth is 8 and a half months almost 9

Knockout POV

Eliza had been staying in the nemesis for about to 2 months. I'm worry about what was Megatron thinking in doing with my sparkling that I told Breakdown to investigate.

Eliza has been getting along with everyone in the ship except Megatron and Starscream. Everyone else likes her even Soundwave and Shockwave and that a shock.

Right now am with her doing a check up of our sparkling.

When I was finish with the scan I start to check that everything was okay.

"So love how is our baby doing" Eliza asked. I turn to look at her with a smile.

"It's doing great baby doll it will be born around 3 and a half weeks" I said. She smile and rub her tummy.

We then hear the door of the medbay open and there comes Lord Megatron with Starscream and Soundwave by his side.

"Will how is the human and the sparkling doing Knockout" Lord Megatron asked.

"They are doing find my Lord" I said.

"Good when the sparkling is born bring both to Shockwave. He will take care of the rest" Megatron said and the walk away. Starscream followed but Soundwave stay.

He didn't said nothing will never says nothing but he was right now just silently looking at Elizabeth. He then looks up to me.

"Something wrong Soundwave" I asked.

He then answer with some other bots recourse voice s.

"Soundwave-wants to-help-Elizabeth-by taking-her away-from Megatron" Soundwave said. I was with my eyes wide and mouth open.

"Wait how do we know that you are not just tricking us. You will never disavowed any order from Lord Megatron" I asked.

"Soundwave-likes Elizabeth-she's like a-little-sister. Megatron-plans on using-her and the Sparkling-in a experiment. Soundwave- does not-want Elizabeth-to be-hurt" Soundwave said.

"So are you really going to help me escape" Eliza asked. Soundwave just nod his head.

"Thank you Soundwave" I said. He nod and a smiley face came to his visor. He then left and I turn to look at Eliza who was smiling.

"It's that great Knockout. Soundwave is helping us" she said.

"Yes I be happy when you are out of here and back with the Autobots. I will really miss you" I said. Shen then turn to me face a shock face.

"What do you mean you will miss me" she asked. I sigh.

"Baby doll I can leave the Decepticons. The Autobots will never accept me because of all the things I have done" I said.

"No Knockout if you stay they might find out that you help me escape they might kill you" she said and tears start to fall down her eyes.

I transform to my car mode and activate my hologram. I got to her and brought her to a hug.

"Baby I know but what could I do. They might not even want me with them" I said.

"That not true they accept bots that are willing to join for the good. Please we could talk to them true a computer message and maybe they will let you and even Breakdown to join them" she said.

"I don't think Breakdown will want to join them with Bulkhead there. You know they don't get along" I said.

"That not true I'm willing to join the Autobots if that mean being with my best friend" I hear Breakdown voice said from back.

We turn to see him there standing in the doorway.

"Breakdown are you sure" I asked.

"I sure Knockout even I don't think I will miss the Decepticons. Even I be with my two best friends and that all I need" he said.

"Thank you Breakdown. So Knockout what do you say love" Eliza asked me. I sigh.

"Okay baby doll" I said giving her a sweet kisss.