Chapter 6 School Day

Elizabeth POV

2 Month Later

Elizabeth has been pregnant for 4 month now

I woke up by morning sickness once again. When I finish throwing up and then took a warm shower.

I finish and put a towel on. I brush my teeth and then start to brush my long black hair.

"That it what clothes should I use for today" I said to myself looking for some clothes.

It was December what mean that it was cold outside so I had to use a sweater.

Thank god for that because my stomach grow a little more. I use a belt to make myself look skinnier but not to tight so I don't hurt my baby.

I put on a grey and  black long sleeve with some dark blue jeans. I got my black boots and a black sweater. I put some make up on and head down stairs with my backpack.

 I put some make up on and head down stairs with my backpack

My house was so quiet and it was more now that my mom will never come back home

My house was so quiet and it was more now that my mom will never come back home. Yea I said it my mom die in her one month business  work.

They found her dead in her apartment. I was so devastate to find that out. Now I leave alone or sometimes Wheeljack, Breakdown, and Knockout will stay with me.

I was happy knowing that I will never be alone no matter what. I made myself some pancakes and eggs.

I really get a lot of pregnancy craving. I asked for a lot of kind of food around the world.

I'm lucky that I have a boyfriend that can travel around the work and can bring the food I asked him to get for me.

Knockout will sometimes come and start giving me a lesson that I should not eat a lot of unhealthy good and should eat healthier. But it was to hard to do that.

I finish eating then went to the fridge and got the little box of energon there. Yeah Knockout found out that I have to drink this for are baby. It will not damage me not my baby so it safe for me to drink but just two everyday.

It really taste really good just like candy but to bad I can drink a lot because Knockout will just bring me what I need.

I then got my backpack and head outside to were w
Wheeljack car mode was. I hop inside and the he start driving to school.

"Hey my little angel how are you doing today" Jackie asked. I smile.

"I'm doing really good the only problem is that I feel like eating chines food from China" I said.

"You do know that you have to eat healthy right" he said.

"Yes that why I want the plate number 5 it's has a little if meat and the rest are vegetables" I said.

"Find I will go get it" he said.

"YAHOO thank you Jackie" I said.

We then got to school and I went out. I wave goodbye without no one seeing me. I head to my locker and my my history book for my first class.

When I finish  getting my thinks I then was about to start walking but a hand stop me. I turn to see Vicent the school bully.

"What do you want Vicent" I asked putting my hand away from him.

"Will I just wanted to see if you want to go out today after school. We could go to my place and have some fun together if you know what I mean" he said with a wink that made me want to trow up just right in his face.

I give him a smile but then it turn to a angry smile.

"How about you leave me alone before I make you more uglier that how you are already" I said giving him a glare. He look scare for a moment then look mad.

"You know that I don't accept a no for an answer" he said and got my hand again bringing me close to his body.

That  was a bad move. I got his hand and twist it. I then punch him in the face. He fall down on the floor with blood coming out of his nose.

Then there were some clapping and whistles. I blush from embarrassment.

Vincent got up and run away.

"Wow that was so awesome Liz" Miko said as she show up with Raf and Jack behide her.

"Will thank you. Come on let go to are first class" I said and they nod.

I had class of history with no one of my friends so I hit in the way back to me alone.

Class started and the teacher was reading to us. I didn't pay attention and start to draw. I was the smartest girl in the school and the teacher knew it.

I then feel my phone vibrate. It was Knockout.

Knockout: Hi baby doll how are you and my sparkling doing.

Elizabeth: Hi love. We are doing good. The little guy has been giving me small kicks but nothing serious.

Knockout: That good to hear baby. I hear from Wheeljack that you send him to china to get you Chinese food.

Elizabeth: Will I can help it. I just wanted some Chinese food baby.

Knockout: Baby you have to stop eating a lot unhealthy snacks.

Elizabeth: But what I told Wheeljack to get me has more vegetables than meat. So am eating healthy.

Knockout: Okay baby doll I will let it pass for this time. Will have to leave baby Starscream is yelling my name gain to repair him again.

Elizabeth: Okay love take care. Love you.

Knockout:Love you and my sparkling both. Take care.

We finish talking at the same time the bell ring telling us to go to are next class. Wow school is boring.

Time Skip

School finish and I hop inside of Wheeljack wait I got my food.

"So did you got it" I asked.

"Yes is in my compartment" he said and I open it to see my good in a plate. I start to eat it as Wheeljack drives to base.

I don't know why but something telling me that something bad is going to happened today I don't know why.

Something tells me that there going to be something that I will not like today. I hope is nothing important.