Chapter 12 Capture

Elizabeth POV

"What the let me go" I said and start to struggle in the seat belt.

"Shut up human or I will drop you so you could die right here right now" he said.

'Wait that voice is Starscream. Is he going to kill me or no don't tell me he is taking me to Megatron' I thought.

"Please let me go" I said with tears coming out of my eyes.

"Shut it! You're getting in my nerves human" he said. I stop struggling but was still scare for my life.

"Could you aless lose the right grip on my stomach please" I said worrying for my baby.

He sigh and did shocking me that he did.

A ground bridge open just in front of us and he went in.

'Please Primus help me' I thought

Raf POV

I saw Elizabeth getting caught by Starscream and he flew away with her.

"Elizabeth!" I yell.

"Bee we have to go back to base and tell the others" I said.

He nod and transform for me to get in. We drove into the base and I got out quickly letting Bee transform.

"Raf, Bee were Elizabeth" Wheeljack asked. I start to feel tears going down my eyes.

"Liz and me were playing and talking then out of nowhere Starscream came and took Elizabeth away from us" I said breaking down in tears.

"Raf is okay we will go and find her" Arcee said trying to comfort me.

"Ratchet try and find Elizabeth baby signal" Optimus told Ratchet.

Ratchet nod but that didn't stop my tears.

"There, there Raf. We will rescue her don't worry" Jack said.

"Yeah Raf is not your fault" Miko said.

"I know but if something happens to her I will never forgive myself" I said.

"Raf it was not your fault it was mine. I sould I have been protecting you two but I didn't" Bee beep.

"Being sorry will not help in finding Elizabeth right now. We have to be strong and wait for in case we find her" Wheeljack said.

The bots nod but that didn't help me how I was feeling right now.

Elizabeth POV

When we were in the other side of the ground bridge I saw myself in the nemesis. My heart was beating so fast when I saw Soundwave just in front of me.

Starscream open up so Soundwave will be able to pick me up with his tentacle thingy. This whole time I had my hands on my stomach protecting my baby.

Starscream transform and look annoyed. I was still on Soundwave tentacle when I felt someone in back of me. Soundwave turn around so I could meet the one himself Megatron.

"So this fleshing was the energon signal that show up on the scream Soundwave" Megatron asked.

Soundwave just nod. Then I feel Megatron take me from Soundwave tentacle to his servo.

I was shaking worry not just for myself but for my baby boy. He saw me trible and smirk at my scarface.

"Shockwave do a scan on her and tell me what is causing this energon signal" Megatron said while passing me to a one bot eye.