Chapter 10 Sad

Optimus POV

"You don't want to know how much I hate you all right now" Elizabeth said taken us by surprise. Her eyes turn blood red and then turn back to their normal pink.

She then got on Wheeljack and they drove off before we could say anything.

"Optimus don't you think you were a little too hard on her" Arcee said.

"I know Acree but this is all for her safely" I said.

"Wow did you guys saw her eyes when she said the part I hate you. Her eyes were blood red" Miko said.

"We did Miko. Maybe is some kind of effect of her cybertronian pregnancy" Ratchet said.

"Oh" was her respond.

I sigh and turn to look at my team.

"Bulkhead, Arcee, and Bumblebee take the kid's home and remember Bulkhead when you leave Miko go toward Elizabeth house and watch her with Wheeljack" I said . They nod and transform.

The kids got on there guardian and then left.

"Optimus do you think is was for the best to separate the child from this father" Ratchet said. I turn to him.

"Yes old friend we never know what will happened if we don't" I said and left the room to my quarter.

Elizabeth POV

We drove home with no one talking the only sound that was in the car was me crying.

When Wheeljack park himself in my garage I open the door and run inside my house. I then run to my room and close the door. I lay on my bed with my knees press to my face letting my tears fall down.

Wheeljack POV

I see Elizabeth go inside crying.

I decide to tell Knockout before going inside.

'Knockout do you hear me' I said through are private com-link.

'I do. What wrong. Is Elizabeth okay' he asked worry.

'Yes she's she's okay but I have bad news' I said.

'Bad news. Wait don't tell me did Elizabeth lose...' he was about to finish his sentence but I cut him.

'No she didn't lost the sparkling. The bad news is that the Autobots found out about you and her" I said.

'Wait they did but how' he asked.

I then start to tell him what Ratchet said and did to Eliza. I also told him what Optimus told Elizabeth and that now she's crying in her room.

'Yes so that all' I said.

'So now Elizabeth and me can see each other no more' he said.

'Yeah sorry. Text her she might want to talk with you. She run inside crying' I said.

'I will thank you Wheeljack' he said.

'No problem' I said and we end the call.

Elizabeth POV

I was still laying curl in a ball on my bed when I hear my phone vibrate.

I pick it up and saw that it was from Knockout.

Knockout: Baby doll Wheeljack told me what happened are you okay.

Elizabeth: No baby I'm not. Optimus is not letting me be with you. I told you that they were going to separate me from you.

Knockout: Baby don't be sad please. I want you to be strong for me and are baby. Please baby doll.

Elizabeth: I will try. Will I still be able talk to you.