Chapter 4 Base

Elizabeth POV

Smokescreen and me got to base laughing and smiling at each other. I was trying so hard to laugh and smile not wanting to worry no one anymore.

I got out of his car mode letting him transform to his depeda form. He then head over to the other bots were Ratchet was at.

"Hi Liz. You look happy today my friend" Miko said and give a crushing hug.

"Miko........can breath" I said really fast so she could let go of me and not hurt my baby.

"Oh sorry bestie" Miko said as she let me go.

"Hey Liz what was wrong yesterday. You were acting strange" Raf asked.

"Oh sorry guys I was not feeling so good yesterday that all but I'm okay now" I said while giving them a happy force smile.

I was still thinking about what will happen when they find out. I really wish Jackie was here he is my best friend as well as Smokescreen.

"So want to play video games" Jack asked me.

"Heck yea let's do this" I said and we four run toward the couch.

Time Skip

We been playing video games for a long time now. Raf and Jack were playing the cars game while me and Milo wait for whoever loses.

I then feel my phone vibrate so I pick it up.

It was a text from Knockout. So I open it and read what he send me.

Knockout: Hi baby. Just wanting to tell you that I will give you a checkout today when you're at house to see how is the sparkling doing.

I read. I then text him back.

Elizabeth: Okay baby see you later. Take care.

I send the text to knockout the out of nowhere someone scare me from back of me.

"Who's the person you're talking to" I hear Miko asked.

I turn around to see that she was just in back of me.

"What are you talking about" I asked.

"Don't play dumb you were texting someone and look happy about it" she said with a grin on her face.

"Liz don't tell me you got a boyfriend" asked Jack surprise..

I turn to him and saw surprise on his face.

"Why do you look so surprise if I get a boyfriend" I asked.

"Well I don't know. You never like being with no one so I was surprise" he said.

"So Liz what the guy name" Raf asked.

'Shit I don't have a fake name to said. I had to think fast' I thought.

"Well his name is.......Luke" I said with a fake smile.

"Oh so Luke" Miko said with a smirk.

"He's a cousin Miko from New York. So don't dare have some weird thinking" I said a little nervous.

"Oh okay can we see a photo of him" asked Raf.

"Sorry guys I don't have any" I said.

"Oh will tell him to send it so we could see" Miko said. I smile and nod.

'I will have to go looking for teenage boys photos to get someone' I thought

"Will let keep playing" said Jack. We all nod and then start playing again.