Heaven? Or An Unreal Hell?

Told by Pandalover105978

Round two! This time I'm not telling you about a man at my door but instead a dream that I had YEARS ago yet I remember it as if it had actually happened, like a memory of getting your first kiss that you can't forget.

I was in a church, something I wasn't used to. I was walking towards the stained glass window with this God hanging from the cross on it in front of it. On the ground was a casket, one I was too familiar with. It was my mother's. Although it had not been open I just knew that it was her and that made me feel sick. I hadn't seen her in years yet I was sure her body was in the casket. So I walked up close and rubbed my hand across it, I missed her. Then the brightist light coved my sight and I had passed out.

After a bit I was in a room I knew that it wasn't made of clouds, but it sure looked close to it. A man had walked in with short brown hair and brown eyes.

He had a straight face and told me to follow him, I did so and we came to an older lady with young looking skin and gray hair playing with the children. When she noticed me she smiled and said, "Oh you've finally woken up!" I simply gave her a small smile and nodded. She looked at the man and said he was free to go even though he was hesitating he still left and she ushered me toward a small beautiful little girl maybe around 5.

As soon as she saw me her face lit up and she asked the women "Is this her?" which she nodded and the little girl hugged me, "I've been waiting for you!" I was confused as to who she was but I tried not to show it as i smiled and hugged her back, I already loved this kid. After the hug the women said "Okay me and (my name will be A in this for personal info) A have to leave, but she will see you soon." To that the girl smiled and replied "Okay!" Then me and the women started walking again.

"Do you know where you are?"

"Huh?" After what felt like 15 minutes of silence she asked me the same question.

"Do you know where you are?"

"No, should I?" She looked sad as we walked and she ends the conversation with.

"Maybe." After a while there were doors.

"Sorry this is as far as I can take you. Just go through those doors and you'll meet him."

"Who?" She didn't respond and just smiled and nodded and walked away the way we came, strange.

I walked through the doors and there sat a man nothing special, just a plain man. He stood from his sort of thrown like chair and walked towards me until he stood about a foot away. "Nice to meet you, it's been a while."

I was beyond confused. "Who are you?"

"I'm God." This has to be a dream. This was so odd I couldn't believe it, literally.

I'm an Atheist. I didn't believe in any god.

"What?"

He repeated himself. "I'm God."

I didn't believe him. "Okay what now then 'God'? What do I do know?"

All I've been doing was following people.

"Follow me."

"Ugh."

Luckily it wasn't a long walk and it was only across the hall, he opened the door for me and there was sitting my mother in a wheelchair along with the little girl.

"Mom!" I ran and hugged her, I had wished to see my mom one last time for years and it was finally happening. It felt so so real and so warm. I was so happy and didn't care about anything else.

"I've missed you so much, and look, you've grown beautifully!" I stepped away so she good see me and I could see her. She looked younger. "I'm so proud of you." I couldn't respond I was crying since I was so happy.

"Sis!" The little girl hugged my leg like her life depended on it and I put my hand on her head and smiled.

"That's your sister."

"What?" I had a sister but she was much older than five and had blonde hair, not brown like the little girl. She explained her first child and how she had a miscarriage (I already knew). And that people don't age much once they die. "Wait die? Wait does that mean--"

"Yes, you died while you were sleeping.This is heaven," came a response from behind me. I didn't have to look I knew it was the person who said was 'God'.

"What?" It took me a minute then the sadness took over, I cried. I had realized that I never got to say good bye to my siblings, my dad, my friends, nothing.

"No, please I don't want to."
I had barely sobbed those words out. "Please, send me back please."

God stayed silent until finally he said "I'll leave you alone," and left. Could he not send people back? I didn't know. Then my mother spoke. "Do you truly want to leave?" She looked sad, but also I could tell she understood.

"Y-yes please, I'm sorry but-"

"It's okay, it's okay."

"Sis, are you leaving already?" A small voice said, my little -- older? I dont know -- sister said. I looked at her then my mom.

"If you choose to leave you have to go soon or else your body will shut down completely." I looked back at the small child with tears in her eyes she said, "Please, don't go. Mom told me so many stories about you..."

"I'm so sorry. I'll return I promise." I hugged her tight then looked at my mom. "I want to go home."

"Okay." She came close and kissed my forehead while I closed my eyes the last words I heard being "I love you" before waking up coughing and sweating. That had been the longest 11, yes 11 hours, I had slept through.

 That had been the longest 11, yes 11 hours, I had slept through