To Experience is to Believe

Told by Loveignn

When I was in elementary grade 6, I used to hang-out with peers in the abandoned houses because we were experimenting something.

One night, one of my friends called me to accompany her because she'd left her camera there. That time I wasn't scared, even if it had already gone 10 pm in the evening, because I didn't believe in white ladies or anything remotely paranormal.

When we are about to enter the house, I felt so nervous and I don't know why. Regardless, we began to roam around and find her camera.

"Did you already find it?" I asked my friend.

"No, it's better for us to separate. I'll stay here and you try and find it upstairs." I obliged so we could go home early.

The house was not actually scary because it was clean, and it also had complete kitchen utensils, clean comfort room and a big refrigerator. Beside the refrigerator was a full LPG tank and a burner.

I checked all the rooms upstairs, but I found nothing.

"Oh my gosh!"

I was so scared when I heard my friend shouting.

I went down to find out what was happening. Then I saw that the LPG tank was rattling and the refrigerator door was open! The burner sparked a fire and the door opened immediately!

Me and my friend were so scared at the time we couldn't move our feet to run away. Then we heard the voice of a man that kept on shouting and we couldn't understand it.

They said that the house was once a tortured place when the Spaniards came here to the Philippines. Many people there are trapped inside and most of them died because of torture.

When we were able to go out, we called for help from the church. The three priests came with us and we guided them.

One of the priests said that they didn't want to be disturbed because they already owned that place.