The Eyes in the Closet

Told by livelaughlove79

On January 1st, 2013 I moved into what is now known as <location redacted>. It got its start back in 1933 as Eva's Farm Resort gaining tourists to the area. It was a quiet area or so I thought it was. My paranormal experience started on January 3rd, 2013 when I begun to bring furniture into the cottage I was renting off the present owners. I lived at this location a little over 2 years.

January 3rd, 2013 I moved a couch and a dresser into my new place of residence with the help of a friend. Without a bed at the moment I was forced to sleep on the couch til a bed was due to be delivered. That night around 9pm I was getting set to go to bed. I was laying on the couch facing the back of the couch with a light blanket covering me. As I was slowly falling asleep behind me I heard talking just above a whisper between two people. It sounded like a male and a female. I thought nothing of it at the moment until I heard the male say to the female, "Get the girl".

I slowly rolled over onto my back and looked in the direction of where I heard the voices coming from to find no one else in the room with me (I lived alone). I eventually slipped off into slumber sometime within the hour after hearing the voices.

January 4th, 2013, I woke up around 6:30 am to find the light blanket not covering me anymore. Thinking that maybe I kicked it off sometime in the middle of the night I searched the floor in front of the couch and the floor beside the couch near where my feet were, but didn't find the blanket. I got up off the couch and continued the search for the light blanket that I had covered myself with the night before and was surprised to find it neatly folded inside my bedroom closet. I'm not sure how it got into the closet in my bedroom, but I know I didn't place it there.

January 10th, 2013, I returned home from a program I was going to and found my bed propped up against the side of my cottage. I had the neighbor in the cottage next to mine come over and help me bring the bed in and assemble it. After the bed was assembled he went home and I proceeded to make the bed. Later that night as soon as I turned out the light and climbed into bed to go to bed for the night I heard what sounded like dresser and nightstand drawers being opened and closed followed by screams then what sounded like glass shattering before I smelt smoke (my bedroom was an add-on to the cottage). I quickly checked the stove to make sure I didn't forget to turn it off, but quickly found out that the stove was off. I went back to bed and fell asleep.

From there on out it got worse. Over the next year on several occasions it sounded like kids playing jump rope, hopscotch, and jacks in the living room when I was in the bedroom, tapping on the wall outside my bedroom that sounded like nails being hammered into the wall, my cat would refuse to go into the bedroom or bathroom.

A couple days after I got with the neighbor we were joking around in the kitchen. I had an old fashioned cup cabinet with a slot for a microwave against the wall across from the stove. I walked over to it and opened up the one door and a travel coffee mug came flying off the top shelf of the cup cabinet straight at my face. When it was an inch away from my face it came crashing down on top of my right foot (I was barefooted and boyfriend was in the living room at the time). I got a 3 layer bruise from that.

One night I was laying in bed and outside my window I heard two male voices discussing an accidental drowning of a little boy in the swimming pool on the property I was unaware that there was a pool on the property until next morning and I searched pics of the property). I've also seen a woman in a white dress that looked like a wedding dress walk on the grounds of the property. Also caught her on camera inside my cottage walking from the door, through the wall behind my microwave. Another time I had what looked like a giant black ball fly at the back window in my living room and disappear without a trace. No black spot on my window where it hit and no indentations in the snow behind my cottage to prove that it hit the ground.

December 22, 2013 I was trying to turn my living room light on. Had the switch a quarter of the way over and the light bulb blew a blue color. It was 10:55 am. At exactly 11:24 am I got a call from the hospice where my boyfriend was at (he had metastatic disorder). They told me that at 10:55 am my boyfriend took his final breath (yes I took the light bulb blowing a blue color as a sign). For 3 months after his passing I would hear the shower come on at 10:55 am every morning. Had moved out of the bedroom and into the living room since my boyfriend passed away.

One night I was laying on the couch in complete dark when I heard what sounded like an infomercial on a tv in the bathroom (had no tv in the bathroom). I laid there for 3 hours straight while the sound of a tv played in the bathroom. When the sound of the tv stopped I heard footsteps walking over from the bathroom to the couch where I laid followed by being touched inappropriately.

I went through 4 electrical heaters in one winter (thermostat stopped working). Had a paranormal investigator come in and do an investigation. All visual and verbal evidence was wiped out of evp recorder and night vision camera after we viewed the evidence (hearing and seeing the evidence recorder and night vision was placed in bedroom for approximately 20 minutes to try and gather evidence from bedroom). During the paranormal investigation the investigator used a spirit box (caught wind chimes on the spirit box. When the investigator asked if the wind chimes were significant caught a woman's voice on the spirit box saying "yes"). Had guest over and caught on camera a large orb shoot out of his back and disappear just before microwave.

On March 26th, 2015 I was moving some of my stuff from that cottage to a new apartment. Before taking stuff out of the cottage to the vehicle of a friend who was helping me move I walked into the bedroom and closed the closet door. I was gone only about 90 minutes before I went back to the cottage to get more stuff. I walked into the bedroom and it felt like I was being watched. I turned in the direction of the closet and found the closet door open and saw what liked a few pairs of eyes staring out of the closet at me.

 I turned in the direction of the closet and found the closet door open and saw what liked a few pairs of eyes staring out of the closet at me