Chapter 23

We got back on the jet and began our ride back home. It was boring and we pretty much slept the whole time; me lying on Spence on one of the couches in the jet. He hugged me tightly while I cuddled up to him. I find it so comfortable when his arms are wrapped around my waist and he's wearing a big sweater, it makes me feel warm. Not in the sitting-by-the-fire kinda way. But the feeling you get when somebody makes you feel safe. That feeling is the best.

We arrived home and go to Spencer's apartment. He grabs me by the waist and pulls me close to him from behind. My back touches his chest, and he kisses my neck. He bit my neck, leaving a hickey behind. I turned around and kissed him on the lips. My hands wrapped around his neck, and his hands squeezed me tighter. I jumped on him, wrapped my legs around his waist, and he lead us both to his bedroom.

Spence threw me on the bed, and climbed onto me. His lips touched my lips, his fingers laced with mine, and he touched my body with his free hand.

BANG.

Suddenly, I saw a light. It was white. Spencer was across from me. And he wasn't breathing. And then I stopped breathing. And then I saw nothing.

Authors Note: hey pals so like this chapter is a bit rushed but like that's cause it's the last chapter cause I have gotten a LOT of stuff on my mind. So yeah that's the end of the book. I don't think I've left any cliff hangers so like bye now.