Chapter 9

Zoey's pov
I wake up next to Spencer, he was still asleep. I didn't want to wake him up, so I head into the kitchen and made some coffee.
A little later I feel a pair of warm arms wrap around me.
"Good morning," I say turning around.
"Good morning," he says in his raspy morning voice.
"Why didn't you wake me?" He asked kissing my head.
"You looked peaceful," I answer taking a sip of my coffee.
"I want some," he whines gesturing to my coffee.
"Here," I said handing him an extra cup I made for him.

"So when do you want me to leave?" He asked plopping down on my couch.
"What?" I say confused sitting next to him.
"Well you're going out with the girls tonight, what time are they coming to get you?" He asked.
"Well JJ is picking me up around five and then we are picking up the rest of the girls," I answered.
"Okay so I'll leave around 3 so you'll have time to get ready," he said placing his hand on my knee.
"Oh, okay," I say still a little confused.

When we finished our coffee Spencer got in the shower. I suggested that he just waits until he gets home so we could have more time together, but he said he doesn't like taking showers in the middle of the day and that he will take a fast one.

I was laying on my bed watching tv when I heard the shower turn off. Then Spencer walks out only wearing his sweatpants. I look at him and blush, he was actually pretty fit.

"I uh... forgot my shirt out here," he stutters walking over to the dresser.
"Oh sure you did," I joke giggling.
"Oh shut up," he laughed slipped on his shirt and sat down beside me.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked putting his arm around me and I lay my head on his chest.
"This," I answer.
"That's it?" It looked like he was planning something in his head.
"What are thinking about doing?"
"This," he said evilly.
Then he stars tickling me. I wiggle around trying to get away from his reach but he pulled me back in. 
"S-spence, stop," I say in between laughs. 
"Uh, nah I'd rather not," he laughs hovering over top of me.
"Please, i-if you s-stop I'll kiss you," I negotiate.
"Really?" He said stopping right away.
"Yep," I said in a flirty tone.
"Okay I'll stop," 

He crashes his lips into mine grabbing my waist as he still hovers over me. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me, his body lands on mine. He goes to my neck and starts kissing it, I grab his face pulling him back up to my lips. I run my fingers through his messy, damp hair.
"Zoey, I love you," he says in between kisses.
"I love you too,"
He goes back to my neck, I grab his face again pulling him away from my neck.

"No, you'll give me a hickey and I'm going out with the girls tonight,"
"Oops," he said looking at me neck, "a little late for that,"
"Spence," I groan getting up from the bed and heading to the mirror in the bathroom, he follows me.
"I'm sorry Zo," he looks at me with puppy dog eyes.
"No don't be sorry, I can just cover it up with makeup," I say smiling.
"Okay good," he smiles back.

I go back over to the bed and plop down on it and Spencer does the same. He puts his arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder. We stay like this for a while and before we know it its 3:00.

"Okay Zo, have fun tonight," he said about to leave my apartment.
"I will," I peck his cheek.
"Bye, love you," he said leaving.
"Bye love you," I reply closing the door.

After my 30 minute shower I do my hair, of course I curl it. I get dressed in a black top that cuts off a little at the bottom but not that much. Spence would probably be upset if he knew what I was wearing but oh well, I'm a savage. I do my makeup and wait for JJ to pick me up.

I hear a knock at the door, it's JJ. As I answer the door I remember that I never covered up the big hickey on my neck. I open the door to see all the girls standing there. I try to cover it up but I end up drawing attention to it.

"Zoey, uh what are you doing?" JJ asked.
"What, uh nothing I'm fine," I say holing my arm up to my neck.
"Ooh, I think I know what's going on!" Penny squeals.
"You do?"
"Yep," she answers cockily.
"Ugh okay fine, Spencer gave me a hickey," I admit removing my hand from my neck.
"Ooh!!" They all squeal synchronized.
"Did you guys, you know?" Garcia smirked.
"No no no!" I shake my head.
"Damn that's big," Emily said looking closer to my neck.
"Who new that Spence had it in him," JJ says and I just roll my eyes.
"Okay okay, let's stop looking at my neck and go have some fun," I laugh walking out the door. "Wait, can you guys help me cover this up," I stop in my tracks.
"Come on girlie!" Penny grabs my hand and pulls me into the bathroom.

They all pitch in and help cover it up. They use concealer and foundation and it was gone in minutes.
"Thanks guys," I pull them into a hug and we walk out the door.

When we got to the club we headed straight to the bar. A couple of guys asked me to dance but I politely said "no, I have a boyfriend that I love very much,"

We've all had a lot to drink and none of us was in the condition to drive.
"Maybe we just walk home," Emily suggested rubbing her head.
"That's way to far," JJ groans.
"Guys I have an idea!" I shout a little.
"What?" They said.
"I'll call Spencer, he'll be glad to pick us up," I suggest.
"Ooh good idea, hurry up and call him because I wanna go home," Garcia said.

Spencer's pov

I was sitting at home reading one of my favorite books when my phone rang, it was Zoey. A smile quickly grows on my face.
"Hey Zo, what's up," I answer the phone.
"Heyyy Spencey!" She answers very cheery, I can tell she's drunk.
"Could you uh maybe pick me and the girls up pwweeaaassee," she begs.
"Okay, I'll be there soon. Don't go anywhere," I said getting up from the couch and heading to the door.
"Thank you babe, love you," she makes kissing noises on the phone and hangs up.
"Time to go see my girlfriend drunk," I say to myself leaving my apartment.

When I get there they are all standing outside waiting for me and Zoey is sitting on the sidewalk. I walk out of the car and go over to them. I hold my hand out for Zoey to grab it and I help her up.
"Thanks Spencey," she said stumbling into my arms.
"Wow, your pretty drunk aren't you," I chuckle at her.
"What no, I'm fine," she said almost falling but I catch her.
I turn around and the rest of the girls are in the car already.
I help Zoey into the front seat and drive the girls home. I accidentally go to my house instead of Zoey's, she would've want to stay anyways and there is some of her clothes already there.

"What are we doing here?" she stumbles into my apartment.
"Woah, slow down you don't want to fall," I grab her wrist right before she almost fell.
"Spencey, I know I'm like really drunk right now and I'm sorry," she mumbles.
"I know you are Zo, it's fine," I give her a peck on the cheek.
"Well I'm going to sleep," she stumbles off to bed.

"Good night Zo," I chuckle a little at her, she's kinda adorable when she's drunk.
"Night Spencey,"

Sunday morning Zoey's pov
I wake up with a pounding headache. I turn my head to see Spencer reading.
"Spence?" I groan
"Morning sunshine," he chuckles.
"What happened last night," I grab my head trying to stop the sharp pain in it.
"Well you were really drunk, I picked you and the girls up, you couldn't stand that well and then we went to sleep," he explains putting his arm around me.
"Oh god Spencer I'm sorry," I can't believe I was that drunk last night.
"Don't be sorry, I'll always be here to take care of you," he kisses my forehead.
"Hey quick question, how many people asked you to dance last night?" He asked laughing.
"What?" I say confused.
"I saw what you were wearing last night, you looked pretty sexy so I'm guessing a lot of guys asked you to dance," he laughs.
"Oh god you're probably mad," I say burring my head in his chest.
"I'm not mad, but you did look great last night," he stroked my hair.
"Okay good," I said rubbing my head.
"Do you want a pill for your head?" Spencer asked me getting up.
"Yes please,"
"Hear you go,"
He handed me two little pills and a bottle of water and crawled back into bed with me. He gently rubs my head causing me drift back to sleep.
I have such a great boyfriend.
------------------------------------
A/N
Hey guys hope you like the chapter.
The next chapter is going to start a really big case and it's going to be v dramatic.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Love you guys😘