Chapter 5

Spencer's pov
I wake up around 8 in the morning wondering if Zoey's up yet.
I grab my phone and text her
To Zoey: good morning beautiful
I quickly get a response
From Zoey: good morning babe, when are you coming over?
To Zoey: I'll be there at 10
From Zoey: I can't wait

Last night was so amazing. The way she kissed me was amazing. The way she got so close to me was amazing. Everything was amazing. I wonder how we are going to tell the team. They're going to be very happy, I'm pretty sure all of them wanted us to get together. I can't wait to see her again.
10:00 a.m
I knock on her door and right away I hear footsteps running to the door.
When she opens the door she wraps her arms around my waist and lays her head on my chest.
"I'm so happy you're here," she says into my chest.
"I'm happy too," I giggle kissing the top of her head.
She looked up at me and smiled.
"Kiss me," she whispered moving one of her hand on to my shoulder while the other one stayed wrapped around my waist
I take my hands and grab her waist pulling her as close to me as possible. I slowly pull her In for a kiss. Once our lips touch it was magic.
"I could kiss you all day," I whisper in between kisses.
"Well we can't do that because I have a plan for today," she said pulling away from our kiss, but not my touch.
"What's the plan baby," I smile at her
"First we are going to Starbucks because I can't start my day without it. Then we're going to watch movies and play games, maybe kiss a little," she smirked. "Then we can eat, and maybe kiss some more and watch more movies," she smiled looking proud of herself.
"Sounds like a good plan. Except there needs to be more kissing time," I smirked pulling her closer to me.
"Can we got to Starbucks now, I need coffee," she begged
"Yeah, let's go," I grabbed her hand and we walked out the door.
"When are we going to tell the team?" I asked as I grab her hand in the car.
"I was thinking that maybe we could just tell them tomorrow,"she says.
"Okay, sounds good," I smile at her.

When we get there Zoey points out a Familiar car.
"Hey Spence, that looks like Penelope's car," she points at it and gets excited like a little 5 year old.
"Yeah it does. That would be funny if it was..." I start to say but get cut off by a very flash dressed Penelope Garcia running up to us
"Oh my god. Am I seeing right!" Garcia squeals pointing to our hands
"Yeah," Zoey puts her hair behind her ears as she blushes
"How long?" Garcia almost screams
"Yesterday," I answer
"AWEE! Boy and girl wonder together at last!" She pulls us both in for a hug
"Hey Penelope, I would really appreciate it if you don't tell anyone else on the team. We want to tell everyone tomorrow," Zoey said
"Your secret safe with me lover birds,"
"You have to tell me all the details later," she whispers in Zoey's ear before she walks away.
"Well that was a nice surprise," I groan a little
"Yeah, I was hopping to tell everyone at the same time. She won't tell anyone though, we'll be fine," Zoey reassured me.
4:00
"Okay Spence, what movie do you want to watch first?" Zoey says running over to her movie collection.
"I don't care, you pick," I wrap my arms around her from behind.
"Okay, how about The Notebook?" She grabbed the movie off the shelf.
She puts the movie in and hops on the couch beside me. I put my arm around her as she lays her head on my chest. I love holding her.
"You're adorable, you know that?" I kiss the top of her head
"You're adorable," she blushed
"Oh, I forgot!" She says getting up in a hurry
"What is it Zo?" I asked following her
She comes out of the kitchen caring a bottle of wine and two wine glasses.
"Wine?" She asked holding up the bottle
"I'd love some, but I'd rather be holding you right now," I say holding out my arm
"You're so cute," she giggles crawling back into my arms.
6:00
"When do you want to eat," Zoey says looking up at me with her beautiful brown eyes.
"I could eat," I kiss her head
"Pizza or Chinese?" She asked getting up.
"Pizza," I replied getting up and following her.
"Uh yes, can I get two large pizzas, one with only cheese and the other with pepperoni," I here Zoey order the pizzas from the kitchen.
I wrap my arms around her from behind again and she lays her head back on my chest.
"It should be here in fifteen minutes," she says turning around hugging me.
"You wanna keep watching the movie?"
"Yeah, let's go and cuddle," she said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the couch.
After about ten minutes of watching the movie she starts kissing my neck. Then she went up a little to my jawline. I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted her lips on mine now. I grabbed her face and smashed my lips into hers. Our passionate kiss got cut off by a knock at the door.
"Babe, I have to get the door," she said pulling away.
"Ugh. Do you have to?" I groan.
"Do you want to eat?"
"Good point," I let her get up and get the pizzas.
I noticed as she walked to the door she swung her hips slightly.

"Hey you wanna watch a scary movie?" She asked finishing her slice of pizza.
"Yeah, sure,"
After we ate Zoey got out 'The Conjecturing' and put it in the DVD player.
"You're gonna protect me, right?" She asked looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.
"I'll always protect you," I gently kiss her head.
She kept her head buried into my chest most of the time. Every time something scary would happen I would tighten my grip on her and she would burry her head further.

A little bit later I look down at her and she was asleep. She looked so adorable asleep. Her eyes closed softly, her arm wrapped around me. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to her room. She grabbed on to my shoulder tightly. I was about to lay her in her bed when she woke up.
"Don't leave, please?" She mumbled sleepy.
"Zo I have to," I said
"Why do you have to?" She looked at me with those big eyes.
"Babe, it almost one in the morning, we have work tomorrow and look at you, you're already half asleep." I explained carefully putting her in her bed.
"But can't you stay here tonight?" She said setting up.
"We've only been dating for a couple day," I said said surprised at her request.
"No, nothing like that will happen. Just cuddling, I promise." She stuck out her bottom lip and blinked her eyes.
"Okay fine, I can't resist cuddles." I smile.
"Yay, get in!" She says happily patting the place next to her.
As I get in she crawls under my arm, she puts her head on my chest like usual.
"Good night Spence," she whispers
"Good night Zo,"
------------------------------------
A/N
Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter. I think it's adorable! Sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days. Don't forget to vote and comment😘