Chapter 21 [Epilogue]

I open my eyes due to a bright light shining through the window. I see clear blue skies and the sun high and proud in the sky. I smile and stretch while turning around on the king size bed. I see Grayson still fast asleep, after last night's events I'm not surprised.

I chuckle to myself and decide to head downstairs. I grab my morning robe, tie it around my naked body and grab my phone too. As I exit the bedroom I turn left towards the kitchen. I can't help but stop at Jared and Jade's room, I slowly creak the door open to see them both fast asleep. It's only been a couple of weeks but they're settling into the pack very well along with the others that decided to join our pack after the combat as well.

I gently close the door and continue through the corridor and then down the stairs, only to see Daniel and Tori being all loved up in the packs kitchen.

"Ew, not in here! Not over the pancakes!" I scream pushing them apart, surprising them both in the process. Don't judge you would do the same thing.

"You can talk." Tori responds, with humour evident in her tone. "Sounds like you had an eventful night of your own. I was worried that y'all were going to knock the house down at one point." She says with a smirk.

Daniel laughs, almost spilling his orange juice all over himself.

I roll my eyes while grabbing a pancake and hoist myself up so I'm sitting on the counter.

My phone rings, Daniel and Tori head out of the kitchen still laughing about the joke that Tori made earlier.

I check the caller ID to see that it's my mum.

I answer on the third ring.

"Hey Mum. How are you and Luke?" I ask her.

My mother was devastated when she received the call about her husband's death. My mum and little brother Luke moved to be closer to my grandmother so that she could help and support them. She's doing better now, she's trying to stay strong for both Luke and I but I can see through her mask, she's still hurting inside and she will probably be hurting for a very long time. It kills me to know that she will never know the true reason behind her husbands passing.

"We're doing ok, hun. Just calling to confirm that you and Grayson are still coming down for the weekend." She says

"We'll be there Mum, promise." I respond.

"Ok, see you soon darling." She proclaims, with delight

"Bye, Mum" I say before hanging up the phone.

I look down at my phone and sigh; I begin to finish off my pancake when I hear a knock on the kitchen door.

"Knock Knock" I hear Grayson say from behind me. "Looks like you were in a world of your own for a second there." He says while coming closer and standing in-between my legs.

"I just can't believe everything is ok again, better than ok even. After everything that we went through...I just can't believe it's finally over." I say with a sigh of relief while resting my head against his chest.

"We'll always get through anything that life throws at us. It's me and you Ayanna, till the end." He whispers wile tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Till the end." I whisper back.

...And that's a wrap! Thank you so much to everyone who came with me through this Journey. I really appreciate you all. You guys all mean a lot to me, I don't even know how to express my gratitude in words. Thank you for making Alpha Grayson possible! I loved reading all of your comments and waking up to all the votes on the different chapters! Thank you to everyone who motivated me to keep going, to everyone who wrote on my wall or supported me by sending me messages! Thank you to all the silent readers too! I love you all so much! Until next time. – Olivia x