"Jake!" I yelled.

"Oh, don't stop on my account," he said in that silky tone. I don't know what it was, but watching him watch me make my body ache even more. He let go as he walked closer and took his hand and gently pressed on me. "See, you want to massage it gently like this." I let out a groan. "Then, you want to do this." I groaned again. "Then why you're doing this, you want to do this," he said, placing his thumb in one area while he inserted his finger in another region, causing me to groan even more and as I was about to explode, he pulled away. I sat up and looked at him. "Wouldn't want you to cave now, would we?"

I looked at him, shocked as he pulled up his shorts and walked away. He teased me, ugh. I finished myself off, but it wasn't as good since Jake pissed me off.

After I finished, I dressed, then decided you want to tease me, then I'll tease you. As it started to get darker, the guys were setting up the bonfire so we could cook over the fire. Jake was gathering more wood by the cottage when I came up behind him. I wrapped my arms around him from behind and slowly made my way down under his shorts until I felt him.

He let out a low groan, dropping the wood.

I whispered as I ran my hand all over him, giving him firm strokes. "Hmmm, someone is up. Should I keep going?"

"Oh, God, yes," he breathed.

"You like it when I touch you there?" I asked seductively.

"Yes," Jake hissed.

"Or here," I said in a low whispered.

"Mmm," Jake moaned.

And as he was about to find his release, I pulled my hand away and patted him on the back, "They're waiting on the wood, but you already produced your own." With that, I walked away. Tease me, and I'll tease back.

As we sat around the fire cooking food, well, the guys cooked, Jake glared at me. I know it was a dirty trick, but he started it. As he handed out the food, I went to get mine, and he was like, "Shoot, I must not have made enough. Sorry."

I looked at him, confused. Teasing was one thing, but not to feed me was another story. When the others offered me some of theirs, he gave them all looks. Wow, okay. At that moment, Jake was a spiteful bitch.

I got up and walked away. "Jake, man, that wasn't cool," Matt said.

"Neither is blue balls," he replied.

"Eh, he's got the point," Erik said.

I walked into the cottage and grabbed my bag, making sure I had my wallet this time and walked to town. I'm not allowed any of Jake's precious food.

I left and walked up the drive to the main road and made the trek to town.

"Okay, maybe blue balls aren't fun, but neither is stopping on a woman right before," Grace shot back.

"Wait, a minute; you started this," Erik said.

"Not cool, dude," Matt said.

"Well, shit, I didn't think about that," he sighed.

"Nope, he didn't, then acting like a little bitch, bravo," Ashley snidely said.

"I'll go get her," Jake said, getting up and walking to the cottage.

I finally made my way to the diner. Luckily, they were still open. I walked in and took a seat.

"Well, look, who's back," the waitress said. "Jerry, make a burger, will ya?" She yelled to the cook.

He looked up and waved, then threw a burger on the grill. Stella set my food and drink down in front of me. I devoured every bit. I was famished. I talked to them a while until I heard a bike pull up. We turned to see Jake walk through the door.

"Hey, Jake," the waitress said.

"Hey, Stella, Jerry," Jake greeted them.

"Jake," Jerry said.

"Ally," Jake said.

"Jake," I replied.

We looked at each other while Stella and Jerry went to the back. He walked over to me and leaned down, placing his hands on my legs.

"I'm sorry," Jake apologized.

"Is The Jake Holland apologizing?" I asked with a look.

He gave me a look. "Don't make me spank you," he whispered.

My cheeks promptly turned a shade of pink.

"Let's go back," he said, standing up and holding out his hand. I sighed and took it. We got on the bike and drove back to the cottage. Once we pulled up, we got off the bike, and he took my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Bedroom," he said.

"What about the others?" I questioned.

"We'll be quick," he said back to me.

The minute we hit the bedroom, he promptly set me on the dresser and reached under my sundress, pulling off my panties. Then he pushed his shorts down, sliding into me. He was right. It was quick for both of us.

Afterward, I got down and put my panties back on while he pulled his shorts back up. He looked at me. "Don't worry, tonight I'll take my time and enjoy every inch of you."

"That's good because I won," I said, making him stop.

"What?" He looked at me, confused.

"You caved first," I smirked. Then it hit Jake, what happened. I walked away.

"I want a do-over!" Jake yelled.

"Too late!" I yelled back.

"That was a dirty trick!" Jake yelled, following me.

"Now we're even for what happened in your office!" I yelled.

He chased after me and ended up picking me up, tossing me over his shoulder as we made our way back to the others. Yep, it may have been a dirty trick but never mess with the best.