~August 2, 2016 (Yoonie)~

Start from the beginning

"Want anything to drink?" I asked her and walked to the cafe. She nodded and she ordered tea and I ordered an americano. We waited and when it was ready we walked out and walked around.

"Hey, I know your probably nervous about you debut because it's in a few days but don't worry. You worked hard and I know that you'll do great." I said and hugged her. She hugged me and I hugged her back. 

"I know but I don't know if I can see you after. That's what I'm worried about." she said and looked down. I pulled her hand we got out of the mall. We walked to the park and we talked there. 

"I know that your worried that you won't be able to see me again but I have something to tell you." I said and looked at her. 

"What?" she said and looked up.

"I'll tell you when we go for dinner tonight." I said and pulled her so we could go home. I hailed a cab and we got in. 

We got to the dorm and I paid the cab driver. 

"Why are you paying I can pay?" Jennie said looking at me. 

"Because I want to pay. I wouldn't you to pay." I said and walked to the dorm room. She followed and when we got there I told her to get dressed in a while. I took off my jacket and shoes and went to the kitchen. I found Jin and Jisoo making lunch. 

"How did it go?" Jin asked looking at me.

"Did you tell her?" asked Jisoo. I shook my head.

"I'll tell her tonight at dinner." I said and turned around. 

I walked to the couch and turned on the TV. I walked to my room and found Jennie was sitting on the bed. She was looking down. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's just want to know what you to tell me what is happening." she said and looked at me. 

"I promise to tell you at dinner." I said and got up and walked to my closet. 

"COME AND EAT!" Jin yelled. Jennie got up and went to the kitchen. I got into some comfortable clothes and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed some food and sat on the couch where Jennie was. I went over and wrapped my arms around her. She didn't move and I let go. I ate my food and watched whatever was on the TV.

After a while I found that Jennie fell asleep so I carried her to the room and laid her down. I set an alarm for 6:30 and I let her sleep. I walked back to the living room and watched some TV. I made reservations for 7:15 and when it was 5 I would get dressed. 

It was 5:30 and I was dressed and I walked to the living room. I sat down and waited until it was 6:30. By 6:30 I heard the alarm and waited until she was dressed. When it was 7 she came out and she was wearing a black skirt and a black and white shirt. She had on some black sneakers. 

^^Just the shirt tucked in^^

I walked over and I took her hand and we left to go to the restaurant. We ordered and when we were done we took a stroll in the park. We made it to the downtown part and there were many billboards. We looked around and I found two billboards that had Blackpink's billboard and it had there debut date. I looked around and saw one for BTS and I smiled. I took a picture and looked at Jennie. She was smiling. I already know that she's happy. 

We walked around and I found a place where it wasn't loud or crowded. 

"So you want to know what I need to tell you." I said. She nodded and I thought about how I would put it.

"Okay your manger told us if we sign a paper that we can date you but we can't leave and we have to take care of you guys." I said and I grabbed her hands and looked in her eyes.

"Date? How about the dating policy?" Jennie said with a worried expression. I shrugged and hugged her. She hugged back and I asked her again.

"So....do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked her. She nodded and hugged me.

We walked around and we got ice-cream before we went home. I took her hand and swung our hands around. She smiled and I couldn't help but smile too.

We got home and Jennie went and rushed to my room. She got dressed and I came in and Jennie was on the bed and scrolling through her phone. I went and grabbed my clothes and got dressed. I jumped on the bed and Jennie squealed. She slapped me and I pretended to be hurt. I laughed and she laughed with me. I fell asleep after some time. I woke up at around 3 and found that Jennie fell asleep and I was happy. I'm glad that she's resting. I went back to sleep.