"Is this friend trustworthy?" Aditi asked.

"Completely, She's One person who knows all our problems with our family and supported us, Priyanka will save izzy at all costs, Otherwise we never would have entrusted her with izzy"

"Why don't you file a missing person complaint to get your daughter back then?" Karthik asked and I shook my head.

"Narayan have a lot of officers inside, if they find my daughter, there is high chance that she will end up in his hands"

"I Am really sorry to say this, But what if narayan already know about her? we should think about all the probabilities, what if he's already got her-"

"No" Trishana shook her head "if he have izzy, he will be already blackmailing shahid, that's how he works"

"You are registered as a missing person now, shahid, Things will be easier if you go to police station and clear varsha's name, She is assumed to be your kidnapper" karthik said.

"The moment I step out, they will follow me" I said

"How come you arranged this apartment? I really thought you will get caught sooner" Aditya looked around the small comfy apartment.

I tried to control the storm inside me.

"Ajith sir had warned me this, He even helped me forge the fake identity under the witness protection, We..Jasmine and I was planning to hide from narayan the moment we knew about Ajith sir's death" I said "They kidnapped her the day before we were supposed to move"

Everyone was silent for a second.

"I..i need to find izzy, This is the only thing I can do for jasmine now, it was her last wish..she..she wanted me to find izzy and keep her safe" my voice trembled as Aditya moved to my side.

"We will find her, don't worry" he said.

Trishana nodded "you are not alone anymore, shahid, we need to start searching for her"

"I know a few places where she could be" I said slowly "but if I go out, the police will get me"

"Stay here" Aditi said slowly "I will help you search for her, surya corporation has no idea about our identity" she said.

"How long will he stay inside? the only way he could freely search his daughter is to clear all the charges first" karthik said.

"They will try to get him again, They need him to decode the files" Trishana said and karthik sighed.

"I still think hiding is not going to work, How long will he be able to hide? It's not practical" karthik said.

"Why do I feel like you have so much faith in the police department?" Aditi snapped at karthik.

"I am just talking the obvious" karthik shrugged "Do you think it's practical for shahid to hide forever? And varsha is going to be suspected as a kidnapper as long as her name is not cleared" he stopped.

"I know you are right, karthik, I am waiting for a good opportunity to clear her name" I said

"Don't worry about me" varsha said "Even if I am taken to custody, You can come and confess that I have nothing to do with your kidnap, let's postpone it as long as we can, Let's Not give a chance to surya group to find us now" She said

"I'm thinking of a way" I said.

I turned to Aditya, Aditi and karthik "what about you? I am sure narayan will be very interested to know the identities of the rest of us after the incident at the file house, We already took the files from there"