"Leave me!"Aditi was struggling and I placed the gun on the table.

"Let her go"I said as my heart went overdrive "I really don't meant any harm!"

The other people and staffs in the cafe were all running out, But i was too worried to even move.

"Let me go!" Aditi tried to struggle as he pressed her closer to him.

"Wait" Trisha and Shahid, Who were the only people remaining inside, ran to us "Look we don't-"

"You brought more people! Did you really think I don't have a counter plan?" he shouted.

"Don't be rash, we only wanted to talk to you" shahid said.

"Who are you?" The kidnapper said rudely.

"They are with me" I said "but I don't mean any harm, we only wanted to talk to you-"

"you broke our deal-" He stopped when Trishana came forward and pushed the hard disk on the table towards him.

"Here, take this and let go of her now" she demanded "Quick,You just created a scene here,I am sure that the police will be here soon!" She added.

"I don't trust you guys" The kidnapper said.

"I am shahid khan" Shahid spoke up now "The only person who could decode the encrypted files inside is me, I am the-"

"Chief security officer of Ajith sir" The guy whispered, Looking at shahid in shock.

"Can we talk now?" Trishana asked him.

He lowered the gun reluctantly and Aditi pushed him off and walked to my side.

We stood there facing each other.

"What's going on?" The guy looked around, But at the same time,The police siren was heard.

"Police!I told you!" Trishana said.

"We are trapped,the park is small and there's only one exit" I said.

"I know a way out of here" The guy said.

"But,we have checked-"

"Why did you think I mentioned meeting here?" He said confidently "follow me"

Arjun.

I was not expecting an emergency meeting this time.

As I entered the room, I was surprised to see the SI Thomas Mathew with father.

I took my seat while Abiram entered "What's going on?"He asked.

"Thomas mathew have interesting news" Father said in his displeased tone and I was alert instantly.

"What's it?"Mahesh asked while everyone turned to him.

"It's Like this"He started "We got a report this morning that a gang with gun were spotted in a little restaurant in a park" He said "Our patrolling team was the first ones to reach there, But they already escaped" He said.

"What's It got anything to do with-" Pramod started.

"Let him complete" Ragav sir gave him a look and he shut up.

"Well..the officer who reached there first said he recognised one of them, He said that the girl looked like reporter trishana and that's what made me interested" he said and put some photos on the table.

"It was indeed Reporter trishana" He said "I took this photos from the cctv"

"What trouble is she upto this time!" Mahesh said angrily.