Emotional Roller Coaster

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I had to escape that prison somehow! I sneaked into my mom's trunk and secretly came to school." Her outfit explained it all. While being buried under my clothing, she was wearing her favorite bunny pajamas and she wasn't wearing her usual yellow ribbon. I gave her a hand and helped her get out of my locker. When she attempted to stand on her own, her legs failed her and she fell into my arms. "Looks like my legs are still asleep," she chuckled.

"How long have you been in there?" I asked.

"I thought you had P.E first period, so I climbed in here."

"It's fourth period, Pipsqueak," I laughed. She pouted and looked away. "Now you tell me." I squeezed my arms around her, missing her soft touch. I pressed my forehead against hers and whispered, "It's great to see you again."

"Mm. I've missed you so much." Levy raised her head and brought her lips towards mine. My eyes slowly closed as I kissed her back. I played around with her and bit the bottom of her lip. She giggled and kissed me even more. Suddenly, my lips began to tense up. I curiously pulled away and asked, "What's wrong?" Her face was as red as a cherry and she was suddenly laughing like a maniac. "Um...Well...It's just...You're not wearing any pants," she muttered. I looked down and saw that she was right. I had forgotten that all I was wearing was a towel and nothing but. I laughed at the embarrassment of Levy's and gave her head a pat. "Still the same-old Levy that I love." She lowered her head to hide her blush. She handed me my pants and turned away. When I put on my pants, I looked over her shoulder and said, "I'm done now." She removed her hands from her eyes and gingerly looked at me. She sighed grabbed my hand. I suddenly heard a growling sound that wasn't coming from my stomach. Levy laughed awkwardly and said, "I might've skipped breakfast." We awaited until the second lunch was over before we walked outside by the fountain. I split my gigantic lunch of chicken wings and fries with her and watch her devour her half. I wiped away the sauce stain on the corner of her lip with my thumb. "Slow down, Pipsqueak. You'll choke."

"I"m trying to eat as fast as I can so spend more time with you," she said with a mouth full of fries. "You're already skipping you're sixth period class."

"You don't have to worry about it," I assured her. I placed my giant palm against her cheek. She nuzzled against it as if it was her own pillow. When we finished our food, Levy just simply sat on my lap and laid her head on my chest. "So how did your brother know where we were?"

"My mother called him," she explained. "She thought he would 'bring me back to my senses' or whatever. He's staying for a while until...until I break up with you." I flinched at the words she said. I felt even more guilty. I knew it was my fault that I was splitting this family apart, yet I continued to have this kind of relationship with Levy. "My dad and step-mom come home tonight."

It was Levy's turn to flinch. She looked up at me and exclaimed, "You can't stay there! There's no way I'm letting you stay with a murderer."

"You were willing to stay with me, and that was before you knew the truth," I reminded her.

"But this is different!" She yelled. "This is a man who shows no compassion! He is probably willing to kill you or compromise your life if you don't listen to him...If anything were to happen to you, I'd...I'd lose it." A tear began to fall down her face. She pressed her face against my chest, and I stroked her hair to give comfort. I could feel her squeezing on to my shirt as she attempted to stop herself from crying. "Calm down, Pipsqueak. I'm not going anywhere. I'll be behind you, near or far, so you don't have to worry, alright?" She didn't look all that convinced, but sighed as if she lost a battle. She grabbed my hand and made her fingers intertwine with mine. "Just promise me you'll be cautious when around your father. Don't provoke him."