Chapter 8 - The Stars Shine Out For You

Start from the beginning

"Oh," Mrs. Payne said in realization.

"Don't like this room," Harry said, looking around his new bedroom and looking at the blank walls. All he wanted was a drawing or two. Maybe one of Aladdin, or the lady and the tramp one that made Harry giddy inside.

"Alright," Mrs. Payne said, "How about I send in Liam and he can help you get settled in?"

"Liam?" Harry asked, standing in the middle of the room and looking at the bed, disliking the way the sheets were dark and boring.

"Yes," Mrs. Payne smiled, "He's my son,"

And then she was gone, leaving Harry all alone. He looked around the room some more, still not understanding why this was happening, or why Zayn still wasn't there.

"Hi, Harry," Liam said, walking into the room, "I'm Liam,"

Harry looked at Liam and had to smile. He reminded him a little bit of Zayn, even though they looked nothing alike. Maybe it was the way he stood, a little bit slouched, or maybe it was the happy look on his face.

"Liam," Harry said, testing the name out on his tongue.

"Yes, Liam," Liam smiled, walking closer to Harry, but not attempting to touch him- Harry like that, "Do you want to set up your room?"

Harry nodded, and then went to his suitcase, rummaging through it until he came across the paintings that Zayn had packed for him. He grabbed them and held them up to Liam, giggling. Liam smiled at Harry's childlike behavior.

"You like Disney movies?" Liam asked, grabbing one of the paintings and hanging it on the wall.

"Yes," Harry giggled, hopping onto the bed and watching as Liam hung up the paintings, "Zaynie draw them for me,"

"Really?" Liam smiled, "And who is Zayn?"

"Zayn loves me," Harry smiled and looked through his suitcase some more.

"So, he's your boyfriend?" Liam asked, finishing his work with the paintings. Harry had never heard of 'boyfriends' before. He giggled like mad, bouncing a little bit on his bed and watching as Liam turned around to face him.

"What's a boyfriend?" Harry asked.

Liam sighed, rubbing the back of his neck and debating whether he should explain this to Harry or not. Finally, he decided to say, "A boyfriend is just someone who loves you lots, and never wants to let you go, no matter what,"

Harry's eyes widened as he thought on Liam's words, and then he smiled, "Zayn's my boyfriend,"

"That's nice, Harry," Liam chuckled.

Then Harry fell back on his bum, sitting on the floor, and felt an intense pain crawl up his spine. He yelped and then scrambled to his feet.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked, rushing to Harry's side. Harry whimpered and rubbed his bottom, biting his lip and thinking about how Zayn would always calm him when he felt this pain. And about the ointment that he would use to numb him. And about the way Zayn would put him in the bath and let him play with toys as he cleaned him.

"N-No," Harry whimpered, suddenly aware of the pain in his arse. It hurt just as bad as earlier this morning, maybe worse. The only thing Harry knew to do was go to Zayn for help, and now, he couldn't even do that. So he dropped to his knees, searching through his suitcase for the ointment.

"Harry?" Liam asked, worried. Harry finally found to tube and handed it to Liam, his eyes begging. "What's this?" Liam took the tube and rolled it over in his hand, reading the label. When the words sunk in, his eyes widened. "Oh, God," He mumbled. "Harry, I'll be right back,"

And then Liam ran to his mum, showing her and telling her what he had witnessed.

~

"C'mon, Harry," Liam begged, "Please, you need to shower,"

"N-No!" Harry protested, staring at the shower in distaste. He didn't like the way the water fell. It scared him. He only liked baths, but Liam didn't know that. Only Zayn did.

"You'll feel better, I promise," Liam said, opening the shower door, "You'll feel better when you're clean,"

"Don't want to," Harry cried, tears flowing down his face and he ran from the bathroom. Liam sighed in defeat, walking back to his mum to tell her that it was hopeless. Harry hide in his room, lying on his bed and staring at the walls, his eyes full of longing as he looked at Aladdin. "Zayn," Harry whimpered, bursting into tears once again.

~

"Want to watch a movie, Harry?" Liam asked, opening the boy's bedroom door and looking at the curly boy who was sketching something on a nice piece of paper, "Where'd you get that?"

"Zayn put it in my suitcase," Harry smiled. Liam nodded and then walked forward, slowly reaching out and brushed a piece of Brown hair off of Harry's head, sighing contently when Harry didn't pull away.

"It's good," Liam said, looking at the drawing of a mysterious looking boy, "Who is it?"

"Zaynie," Harry giggled, darkening the lines like Zayn always did.

"Alright, so would you like to watch a movie? Perhaps, The Little Mermaid or Aladdin?" Liam asked. Harry nodded and dropped his pencil, leaving his things on the bed and following Liam to the living room, where the TV was already on. Harry rummaged through the Disney films, picking out his favorite and giving it to Liam to put in.

"When is Zayn coming?" Harry asked, sitting on the couch next to Liam.

Liam shifted uncomfortably, not having a good answer to that.

"Uh..." He mumbled.

"Soon?" Harry asked, looking to Liam and rubbing his eyes. Liam bit his lip and nodded jerkily.

"Yes," Liam lied, "Soon,"

Suddenly, the phone rang, making Liam hop up from his seat and grab it.

"Hello?" Liam answered.

"Hi! Is this Liam?" The voice asked.

"Yes, it is," Liam said.

"This is Jay, calling from the Tomlinson residence. Zayn was wondering if he could talk to Harry," The voice said. Liam smiled at the thought and walked back over to Harry on the couch.

"Of course," Liam said, "Put him on,"

There was a few muffled voices, and then, "Hello?"

"Hi," Liam said, "Is this Zayn?"

"That's me," Zayn said.

"Harry, do you want to talk to him?" Liam asked, glancing to the pale boy who had been staring at him attentively. Harry nodded his head, grabbing the phone and putting it to his face. Liam smiled and then fixed the phone's placement so Zayn would be able to hear him properly.

"Zaynie?" Harry squealed happily, bouncing with joy on the couch.

"Charming!" Zayn's smooth voice came through the phone. Harry was so excited to be talking to him.

"Miss you," Harry mumbled.

"I know baby, I know...But guess what?" Zayn said with enthusiasm, ensuring Harry it was good news. "I got you a castle!"

"Do I get to come live with you now?" Harry giggled.

"Not yet, Charming...there's an evil dragon we have to get rid of first. Then you can come stay with us!" Zayn said.

"Okay, Zaynie," Harry agreed.

"Harry, time for bed!" Mrs. Payne called. Harry glanced up to Liam who nodded.

"Uh oh, Sounds like you should get to sleep baby," Zayn said.

"Okay, Goodnight Zaynie, I love you," Harry mumbled.

"I love you too, charming,"