Chapter 12- You, Me & Charlie

A/N:  I haven't uplaoded in forever. Whats the reason my me going MIA?  I  couldn't write this chapter.  Your probably thinking: Mealle is doesn't take months to write a chapter.  And I know  it doesn't make sense but it took me a whiel to figure out how I was going to put this chapter. It is a little faster paced then the others, and the chapter contians even  more mature nature then the last one's as a warning.  This was a difficult chapter for me to write and I am still not proud of it.  Let me know what you think or if there is a way I could improve.

The week went by pretty slow considering I spent most of it in school, the only Brightside is that  mine and Aiden’s detentions won’t continue for a while.  I hate being stuck in a small room with him, I can hardly breath cause his ego takes up all the space.  I also don’t really want to talk to him because it’s weird now that I am dating Michael. So after the deathly long week, I was never so happy for it to be the weekend.  I got to see Michael.  I miss him so much, oh yea and Stan too.  I tried to look a little more girly  then  I normally do since I now have a boyfriend  to impress now.  Well waiting  for Michael  to come, I curled the bottom of my  long blonde hair into loose ringlet’s and changed into my tight grey v-neck which made my boobs look huge.  

The comforting noise of his car coming down the street, let me know he was almost here.  I went down stairs and waited by the door. When he pulled up into the drive way, I left not letting my aunt know , so she couldn’t stop me.  I hopped into the car and leaned over to kiss Michael.  Then we made our way to the Eastside. 

It seemed now that Michael was my boyfriends he looked twice as hot. I wanted to kiss him so bad, but I couldn’t distract him from his driving. For the rest of the drive over I looked out the window biting my lips softly.  

It wasn’t long  when we pulled up into Michael’s driveway.  When we got out of the car,we hugged each other, which led into kissing.   Michael went to unlock the door, but it seemed like it was open. He must have forgot to lock it. He Didn’t really seem to care, we just continued kissing while walking into his house. 

When we made our way into the living room we were interrupted by the group of people sitting in it. 

“ What are you guys doing here? Are you the reason why the door is unlocked?” Michael asked friendly

Chaz piped up answering his questions. “ We thought we would stop by to do some stuff, but the doors were locked.  So we got Stan to crawl  though the back window and unlock it” Michael did his usual smirk while grabbing my hand, leading me to sit down with the group. It was contained of Chaz,  Skittles, Matt and of course Stan. 

“ Sorry if we interrupted anything”  Chaz winked at us. 

“ yea about that” Michael gave them the evil glare jokingly. While continuing to talk. “ Nah, It’s alright you guys are aloud here anytime, maybe just put a sock on the  door when you’re here next time. “ he laughed. I honestly don’t mind hanging out with them, well Stan. I don’t really know the others to well cause they were my brother’s and Michael’s friends. 

We all sat there talking and laughing until it was late. Stan decided to go home to check on his mom. I felt bad cause normally we would be hanging out, but I really wanted to spend time with Michael.  I decided to be nice and walk Stan part way to his house and stop at  the convenience store.  To get snacks for the others.   We walked in silence, basically because Stan was baked out of his mind, but when we got to the store I apologized. “ Sorry for not hanging with you tonight”

“ It’s alright ,I understand “ Stan said insuring me it was okay.

I went to the convenient store and got three bags of chips  hoping that would be enough. I walked into Michael’s house to see the boys passing something around. 

“ What you got there?” I asked eagerly, I was curious. I put the chips on the middle of the coffee table and looked at Michael for an answer.  He Didn’t reply.  Chaz, being a loud mouth did. 

“ Coke”  he stated bluntly pausing  and then looking up at me. “ Want some baby doll?” Him calling me baby doll bothered me but that wasn’t the least.  of my problems. Considering there wasn’t a bottle a pop anywhere on the table, it was pretty obvious he was talking about cocaine and not Coca Cola.

I  had never done any drugs other then marijuana, and I never really planned on doing any other type. There was no need for them, I got all I wanted out of  weed. But sitting there with Michael and his friends. I didn’t want to look like his dorky girlfriend, I mean come on I was already  three  years younger then him.   “Sure”  I replied  trying not to show I was scared. When he passed me a line, I acted like I knew what I was doing. I have seen it enough time in movies to know what to do. I put  my nose close to the fine white powder, and snorted. I felt a burning in my  nose and  I could feel a drip in my throat. It felt horrible to take it in. but once it hit you. Wow.   I  honestly thought It  was just going to be that one line, and just that  one night.  It seemed though that Stan left early  every Friday night and I just couldn’t get myself to leave. I see now that maybe there was a reason why Stan and I hung out every Friday. It was to hide me from this. I knew it was bad but it felt so good,  the crash was horrible though so you would have to repeat it. Instead of just weekends I found myself there every week night or brought some home for myself.

I soon found myself chasing the high, snorting more to get a better high, one that would last longer.  I started  staying up all night shaking. I had so much adrenalin, I didn’t know what to do.  This is how I spent my time  with Michael. It was hard during school hours , craving the  that white substance. It was evil, for each time I had it, I had to have more of it , just enough to get the same high as the first. The problem was my body was getting  use to it. It became that I had to do so many lines to feel the high. The more lines I had , the more my nose became numb, the more food never tasted the same, I didn’t feel the burn anymore and the drip never bothered me. The adrenalin came stronger and with all this energy  and nothing to do. I became unsettle, and angry. I wasn’t the only one. Michael had twice as much as me. 

We would started fighting all the time, he would yell at me and I‘d leave upset. It was no surprise when we started fighting again tonight.  I couldn’t take it anymore so I left like I always did.  I found myself crying and walking over to Stan’s, knocking quietly on his door for him to let me in. 

“ Jenny, not again.” he looked at me disappointed. I promised him it would stop. 

“ I’m so sorry,  I promise  never again” I sobbed to him, not intending on keeping the promise. He put his finger up to his mouth telling me to be quiet directing my attention to his mom.  We went up stairs and he told me to take a shower, that I looked like a mess. 

I  really wished I wasn’t spending the night at Stan’s. It wasn’t that I don’t like Stan It’s just I  would rather spend it with my boyfriend, my nice boyfriend.  I got out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror.  I  didn’t look like myself.  I looked lifeless.  I was already a pale person but now I was paler,  and skinnier.  I started to think about Michael and how he looked, he didn’t seem as attractive either.  I  had made the decision that neither me or him are doing it ever again, but he needed a distraction  and I knew just the thing. 

I smiled at my great idea,  and new I was making better choices in my life.  I crawled into bed with Stan  laying my head on him. I finally felt like me again.  Stan played with my hair relaxing me until I fell asleep. 

A/N: So now you may see why it was a little harder to write, since I have never experienced anything close to that, I didn't want it to sound like it came from a medical book but then again I wanted to describe it. 

I know it may not seem like it by the type of stories I write and normally read, but I am actaully into fanfics at them moment, (One Direction inparticular). If you have any PM me them :) or post them on my board. Please do not comment the links. 

Singtomesoftly has added 'Imagine'  to her library so I thought I would promote hers as a nice gesture and dedicate this chapter to her.  Hers is called "Isn't She Lovely"  Check it out if your interested.