What was wrong with her? There was a point in your life where Ami had tried to convert you into a grass eating, calorie watching freak.

The sound of your throat clearing filled the dense silence. "So there's supposed to be a teacher keeping track of our finances?"

"Yes, Miss Park is doing it but Principle Yin said not to stress her out too much since she's pregnant so she won't be participating too much."

"I thought so." You release a long sigh. "It looks like we're alone on this again."

It wasn't long before the bell rang, signalling the start of first period. You were relieved to at least get the theme of prom figured out.

You headed to the girls locker room and began undressing to put on the required short spandex shorts and loose jersey with the schools name and animal on it. It was distasteful but comfortable. A lot of the prudes complained even though only the advanced athletics class were required to wear them. Luckily the girls had a female coach so there was no worrying when it came to exercising.

Tying your wild hair into a tight pony tail, you and a bunch of other girls made their way to the gymnasium.

Usually the boys athletics class was held outside and the girls got to do sports indoors but when you walk out the first thing you notice is the loud chatter. Boys were scattered everywhere, some lounging around and others throwing balls.

The girls coach sat on a chair in the corner of the gym waiting for the late bell to ring so she could start class.

"Oh my god." Ema whispered causing all of the girls around to look, including you. "Park Jimin is here."

That sentence seemed to have triggered more than half of the girls in the class. You felt embarrassed for all the girls that either fixed their appearance or looked around dumbly searching for the attractive boy. Some even went as far as hiking up their shorts.

A look of disgust crossed your face. "Jisu I know he's hot but you should never have to resort to camel toes." Oddly enough it was the quietest girl in the class, Yuna, that had spoken up.

Jisu gave her the nastiest glare but you were about ready to kiss the ground she walked on.

"Did you hear that?! It was the tardy bell, that mean sit down and shut up!" Everyone flinched when Coach Chung shot up and began blowing her whistle like a mad woman.

It was obvious it was more directed towards the boys, seeing she was staring in their direction but even that being the case all of the girls scurried to take a seat on the bleachers, knowing how scary Coach Chung can be when she's angry.

"Okay class it seems Coach Kang, despite being married and having two beautiful kids, decided the pervert life is the life for him. I don't want to get too into it but until a new male Coach is found Athletics will now be a conjoined class."

In all honestly nobody was surprised Coach Kang was under investigation, he had always been a little too friendly. But when it came to the thought of having a conjoined class  it seemed like you, Yuna, and one other girl were the only ones to oppose this idea.

"Also of Coach Kang has made you uncomfortable or touched you in anyway please make a note and you can discretely leave it on my desk."

You suddenly recall the time when all of the girls went jogging outside and Coach Kang stopped you only to tell you that you had nice calves. It was weird but not weird enough to report.

"It's volleyball day, girls get your gear and boys try not to cry, okay." Coach Chung screamed loudly and proceeded to blow her whistle.

Coach Chung wanted to have boys against girls but the numbers were odd so she split the class up by what everyone could assume was physical appearance. She had evened out every team with the appropriate number of athletic and not so athletic people.