Chapter 20: Fighting hearts

Everybody gathered: *Hold their breaths in expectations*

The time is here. The end is near
________________________________________________________________________________

At the stadium over the the cliff/ ??? POV
Silence turned to noise, and noise turned to hits. Every single particle in the air buzzed with energy as Pegasus, along with Poison Serpent and Hades Kerbecs entered the stadium in a unbelievable speed. Barely even having touched the walls of the stadium, they crossed over the concrete and circled around one and another, before meeting in the middle with great force.

Both Kerbecs and Serpent pushed Pegasus back as they both attacked. Pegasus performance-tip slipped with two attackers and was forced up to the edge, no escape possible.

Watching the battle, the gang gasped while Doji laughed at the scene, with a amused look painted all over his face.

Doji: Someone has gotten too used winning and forgot to train, I see.

Gingka growled at the comment, but focused at his bey there held its stand against the two enemies. Pegasus was pressed even further to the edge. The last push there was given sent the white horse flying high up in the air. For a moment it turned dangerously, but caught its balance quickly landing on the opposite end of the stadium. It rushed towards Kerbec and Serpent in a surprise-attack.

Gingka: Don't get any ideas. I'm not going to lose to anyone from Dark Nebula.

Pegasus surprising attack had caused bewilderment between the two Nebula-owners and a lot of cheers from the gang, but it however wasn't enough. With joined power both beys pushed Pegasus back, pressing it into the middle of the stadium once again.

Benkei who stood nearest Damian and Reiji, kept glancing from the stadium to the bladers unconsciously with his face displaying obvious wonder. The battle had already begun, but still there was something there didn't matched quite right.

Benkei: How can they team so well, when they never met before?

Kenta barely moved his eyes to his big friend questioningly, but when knew static electricity filled the air same question popped up. When you looked at the battle there didn't even appear to be the slightest problems between the two 'teammates'.

Kenta: Weren't they both sent to the mental-hospital because they became insane?

Doji: Two fools go hand in hand. Just like your group is a good example.

Over the clashing beys, Doji answered the puzzled gang with a smirk and nodded towards the battle as if saying the answers would be revealed in it. Benkei and Kenta turned their attention back to the stadium, just to find with wide eyes the three beys had stopped attacking one another.

Damian: Reiji let's get ride of him already. I'm tired of seeing him so hopeful.

Reiji: Fear. Pure fear.

Both agreed swiftly. A clicking sound was heard from both their beys, before they began glowing d a bloody dark red. As if lightening struck, Kerbec and Serpent simultaneously attacked full power smashing into Pegasus. The attack seemed normal at first, but when a scream cut through the air, the battle changed from everything but normal.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Same place/ Gingka's POV

I did hear Madoka's painful scream, but with so much dizziness gathering in my brain, I couldn't tell if it really had been my own. My body screamed inside out for mercy as if someone twisted a knife through my soul turning them to shreds.