Chapter 1: First meeting, never goes well

A/N First one to go, enjoy
Disclaimer- I don't own MFB's characters

_____________________________________________________________

The B-Pit in Metal city.
It was a day as any other day of the Metal Bey City. I stood next to my good friend Madoka in her beyblade shop,  nervous and talked about when the world-renowned gang would come.

Me: When do you think they'll come Madoka? *Begins to rub my hands nervously*

Madoka: Relax, it may not be long before they come *Smile reassuringly to me*

Me: *Strains and shakes* But...But... what if they don't like me?.

I was really out of calm. The thought of that I would in a few minutes, meet my biggest idols, made me anxious and tense.

Madoka: Don't be so afraid. It'll go fine. *Assure*

Me:Sure?

Madoka: *Nod* Sure..

At just the same time, the front door opened and in came the all to familiar gang, I had seen on TV talking and laughing in.

Kenta: Hey Madoka, we came as fast as possible. What's up?

Kyoya: It better be important, I was stopped in my victory over Gingka! *Growling*

Gingka: In your dreams, I was winning over both you and Ryuga!

Madoka: Hey Guys *Stop them before they began to quarrel* I would like to present you for Kath, one of my good friends from Denmark. (Yeah, I know my name is not the best, but that's what my friends call me).

They saw all my way with prying eyes. I hided behind Madoka in fear. They just stared at me and it made me terrified. After some long minutes, one of them, I recognized as Gingka, because of his red hair and kind smile, came towards me and it made me hide even more.

Gingka: Hey, don't be afraid. I'm Gingka, it's nice to meet you.*smiling friendly with an outstretched hand*

Madoka: *Turn head, so she can look at me* Take it easy, they are good enough as I have told you, maybe perhaps with the except of Ryuga and Kyoya

Kyoya: *Grumble*

They all laughed, but Madoka saw me and stopped laughing

Madoka: You look a little pale Kath, are you alright?.

For some reason, I had gotten it really bad and felt dizzy. I couldn't answer. The last I heard was yelling, before I fainted

Kyoya: Someone grab her before...

______________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger=)
Sorry it's short, but the school kills me.
Anyway what do you think? Good, Bad?.
I know it's not the best, but what can I say, it's first time.
I will be better, promis♥
If you have some idea to what could happen in some of the next chapter please comment it.
Sorry if i have gramma fail, it will also be better;)

Until next time. See ya:)