Chapter 11: Just in time

Well well guys, now we are here again. And this time we haven't had a waiting time on a trillion months (Should i make that to years?).

Kenta: *Look over to Benkei, who is in the emo corner*

Benkei: *Cry loudly over he can't find Kyoya*

*Look over at him* *Sweat drop* Benkei, don't cry. C'mon you get to see him in the chapter. Just make the disclaimer.

Benkei: *Sniff* Ka..th *Sniff* Doesn't own anything other than this.. *Sniff* story-plot.

Yeah...okay...See ya all at the end...maybe

________________________________________________________________ 

Somewhere at the forrest, a bit from Tokyo/ ??? POV.

In the forrest, about 3 km from WBBA's headquarter in Tokyo, trudged the gang briskly between the many trees there surrounded them. After have talked with the Wang Hu Zhang team and had got the right coordinates transferred to Madoka's laptop, ordered Ryo immediately one of their helicopter pilots to prepare for take off. They had been flying all the way in a hurry to Tokyo, where the WBBA-people had taken care of them and shown the way to the right direction of the coordinates. They had been going and going, but had found no sign for a very long time.

Benkei: Madoka do you really think this is the right way? It feels like we just follow Hyoma again.

Madoka: *Peek down to her laptop* It says it's the right way, after what Dashan and the others told.

Benkei nodded with a deep sigh and saw up to Kyoya that weren't to long away from Gingka who leaded the way. Gingka had his determined gaze looking forward as he thought of what they would find, as soon the had found there destination. What had the Dark Nebula planned? How would they find Kath? And if they did, would she then still be alive? (Man..it's weird talking about yourself in third person).

Gingka shook his head. He had to be positive. A bump and exclaiming of profanities filled suddenly the air behind them. All turned their gaze and saw to their amazement, an limping Benkei, there jumped around on one foot complaining, while holding to the other.

Benkei: OW! ow ow ow!..Stupid root..Kyoya pal, when do you think we'll be there? I can't take all these trees..

Kyoya: *Growl* How the hell should I know? Stop complaining and keep moving. *Start going again*

Benkei: Yes, Kyoya, as you say, but I just wished that we knew what we should look after. We kinda have our backs up against a wall..

Kenta widened his eyes and interrupted Benkei by exclaiming as he pointed after something not long away from them.

Kenta: Talk about walls. Look!!! *Point to behind Kyoya and Gingka*

Kyoya and Gingka who had stood with their backs to the place Kenta pointed, turned around with their outstretched launchers and pointed at the new treat. But as soon as they saw what was straight forward of them, they both widened their eyes. How couldn't they have noticed that? How had they been going straight forward without even giving it a thought?

Gingka: Guys I think we have found, what we sought after..

Just few meters away from the staring gang, was a 20 meters high wall, there shadowed over them. They had found Dark Nebula's headquarter and  behind the tall wall awaited their friend, hopefully still alive.