Chapter 4: From hero to punching-bag

Wuhuuu XDXD.
I'm back...Okay? Wait? Of course I'm back, else I wouldn't update=3.
Hehe yeah Anyway, I have some friends with me to day to help me with the A/N ^_^
Say hi guys.

All except Ryuga and Kyoya: Hey=D *Waving*

Madoka: Wait! What! Don't say you're an insane author like the others?

All:*Sigh in despair*

Well I'm not insane, just a author with some serious fangirling...

Masemune: Fangirling? For me, right? Since I'm #1 blader in the world!

King: No way Clown boy. I'm the #1 and the fangirling is for me of course...!

All: *Sweatdrop* (#-_-)

Oh well, before we completely go out of track, I just want to thank all you lovely people who have read this fanfic. You are really the best ever and make my day♥
Lets get started. See ya in the bottom= ).
Friends disclaimer thanks!.

All: Thank god, neither she or anyone else own us!!.
________________________________________________________________

At some street near the B-Pit
I was on the sidewalk on my way back to the B-Pit, after I had taken me a little walk, while the gang was waiting for Madoka to be finished with the repairs of their beys. I was really glad at this moment, excited by the thought of Madoka continue to say that she was almost finished and it only took 2 seconds more. When I turned a corner around a way, did I suddenly see a boy standing, surrounded by a group of boys with some black suits, purple marks on, looking like a dragon or perhaps a flame. The surrounded boy was way younger than the guys surrounding him and were about to lose a beybattle big time.

Boy: Please don't do this, I already have lost so many points.

Some of the guys from the group: Bad for you! Now say goodbye to the last of your beypoints *Giggle evil*

'Some bullies there take others beypoints unfairly huh? Idiots!'  I thought angrily to myself.

Boy: NO! P..Pl..Please *Beg scared*

Me: HEY! Let that kid go your dumbasses!!

The group of boys all turned around to look at me as I made my way to them, while the boy ran away before they could notice it.

One of the biggest boys: What did you call us little girl?! *Puffed up with threatening tone*

I gulped and felt a bit less brave, than I had felt for about 5 seconds ago. But well I at least had helped the boy to escape, but now the group of thugs's full attention were turned towards me and I had no one who could save me.

Me: I said that you shouldn't take that boy's point and then I called you dumbasses *Trying to sound more confident than I am* Shall I repeat myself again?

The group surrounded me with evil eyes and I could suddenly feel all my confidence crumble. There was nowhere I could hide and nowhere I could flee. My happy moment was over and instead turned into pure horror. They came closer and closer, no one could help me....