Chapter 19: The rules are simple

What's up awesome peeps?
Ready for the second last chapter?

Kenta: *Twitch uncomfortably*

Everybody else: *Standing tensely in the corner*

We're almost through with this story. Almost. I'm surprised and slightly scared how many new readers have come, considering this journey soon will be fulfilled... Oh well, thanks again for the support!

Let's get into it.

Keep tight and enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

Dark Nebula-castle at the roof/ Kenta's POV
As the sky revealed itself over us, we saw the dark clouds had gathered as far as the eye could see. The first time I had climbed up stairs and corridors to end here at the roof, I had gotten the impression that the building was well used. However now, everything I could say was that this castle had begun to crumble into ruins underneath or feet.

We had left Kyoya and Ryuga to the oddly strong Dark Nebula bladers. Benkei kept looking back, and I couldn't say I didn't do as well, as loud roars sounded from behind us. I prayed the both of them would be alright, but I wasn't too worried. With these two together nothing should could get in their way.

Marika: Kenta? Are you okay?!

I heard the shout of Madoka a little ahead of me. I looked up to realize I had let my thoughts slowing me down. I ran up to her nodding and we continued our run. Gingka leaded the way up of the stairs to the second highest spot of the roof. As I remember last time I had been here, I had seen Gingka and Ryuga aiming at each other with their launchers. Now, however, there was no one.

Though the place seemed empty, it truly wasn't. As we passed the parts of the walls there had fallen apart, Gingka abruptly stopped up at the last floor of the roof staring out at the old stadium there hang out over the cliffside above the sea.

Me: Wha...?

I was about to state my confusion of our sudden stop. But when I looked the same way as him, the sweat ran cold down my spine. At the distance the outline of tree people standing side by side, got easier to see as my eyes got used to the very little light we were in. The middle one who was supported by a stick, stepped forward with an arm spread welcoming.

Doji: So you finally came. I see my little scout leaked out the information you needed then.

Gingka: This was all planned wasn't it?

Doji: *Nod* Of course.

 With 20 meters between us, and the waves smashing into the cliff we were on, their conversation was loud. I could see by looking at my best friend, he tried hard to keep his voice in check, even though his face showed grimness.

Gingka: Storm didn't come to check if we were dead, did he?

Doji: Not quite. *Smile* I knew by experience, when they send message of your dead, it wasn't true. You're too persistent to die of a little explosion.

Madoka: Then why exactly did you send him?

Doji: He was desperate to see his sister. So I simply granted it and send him to you. Of course, I did say he should return right after, but obviously he didn't...But as now he told you what he should, and no longer is to use.