Ch.20 Go Back.

3rd Person's Pov.

As Fight continue. The 1st gen and the 10gen were cover some blood but it wasn't theres, It was the fact of there enemies.

Now that they are using there enmies as a stress reliever.

Next thing they knew they fought Aki's Guardians. They were struggling to keep up since Aki's guardians had weapons and highly technologies from the 21st century time.

The 10 gen. was aware of the weapons, so they guide the 1st gen to be careful on those weapons.

But some weapons are newly created, new technologies. The 10 gen was impress how the Nynelio Famiglia canc creat such an impressive technologies.

Impressive enough to make the Both Rain, Sun, and Lighting fell unconsciously because they were badly injured due to the weapons.

Clouds and Mists were struggling to fight, as the Storm went to those unconscious body.

When they reach to the climax of fighting. Both Mists and Clouds were tired and was badly injured.

Then Byakuran showed up along with Kawahira to fight something they called for revenge on making them as dolls. Or possessing them.

They both killed and destroy some technologies and some guardians of Aki.

Giotto on the other hand slam the last door to be unseen and Aki was there smiling evily. At his back was full of blood, no it was more than a blood, its like a pool of blood.

Then Giotto's eyes widen as  he was shock on the body was laying in the back of smiling aki.

It was Tsunayoshi.

Tsuna who was laying on the ground full of blood is unconscious and didn't even make a sound.

After that Giotto was furious on how dare Aki hurt his descendant, yet also the Neo Vongola Primo.

As soon as Giotto lit his sky flames, he charge to Aki and let anger control him.
He fight Aki with an anger and also conscious, he swear that he will kill Aki for what he did to Tsuna.

As soon as he will finish Aki off, Bermuda showed up and said that he will take care of Aki.

Giotto calm down and nodded and went to Tsuna. He held Tsuna's body gently as he was trying to awake the brunet but failed. It was no avail.

Tsuna didn't make any movement or sound, Giotto also can feel his heartbeat was became slower.

Giotto couldn't call his sun because both Sun was badly injured. So Giotto immediately call the Vongola Emergency team for help, they arrive quickly as lighting.

/////////////////////////////

5 hours has pass.

The other guardians who fell unconscious was already awake. As they remember what happen they immediately want to see Tsuna.

They slam the door where they saw Giotto and Byakuran was sleeping at edge of the bed where Tsuna was lying weak and fragile.

The Mists try to contact Tsunayoshi with there illusion but somehow somewhere they can't.

Hibari Kyoya who release a very murderous KI was leaning against the window.

Yamamoto Takeshi and Bovino Lambo sit in the room with there sad smile because they can't protect there sky.

Gokudera Hayato was also sitting but he feel so useless, so useless that he thinks he failed to be the right-handed man of Juudaime.

After 4 hours of felling the room with sorrowful, Sadness, and Angryness. The door slowly open and revelead a tablot.