Chapter 1 Where is Decimo?

3rd Person's Pov.

After the POOF! Incident.

"Juudaime!" Hayato said but as the smoke clear up they only saw the bazooka no sign of Tsuna.

"Teme... You stupid cow. What happen to Juudaime?" Hayato said.

"Who knows, I did not know." The 9 years old lazy cow said. He has blue-black hair and has a lazy face.

"Why did you throw the Bazooka at him?" Hayato said demand for answer.

"I didn't. I was aiming at you." Lambo said.

"Teme..." Hayato was going to throw another dynamite but was stop by Takeshi.

"Maa~ Maa~ Calm down Hayato-kun." Takeshi said.

"Shut up baseball-freak." Hayato said and gave a glare to Takeshi who just smile.

"Where is Decimo to the EXTREME?" Ryohei ask everyone look at each other and look back to where the bazooka is.

Chrome pick the bazooka gently. "Bossu~ I wonder if he was sent to 10 years in the future?" Chrome ask her self.

"Kufufufu~ What makes you think that my dear Chrome?" Mukuro ask.

"Well, this bazooka is call 10 years bazooka for nothing isn't?" Chrome reply.

"And when I shot my self with that thing, I went to the future. Tsuna-nii must be ther-." Lambo said but was cut by the slam of the door. Everyone look at who is it, it was reborn in his adult form.

"You guys, Where is the Decimo?" Reborn ask, more like a demand.

They all look at each other and went to settled down in the dinning table. There they explain what happen.

Reborn nodded and get the bazooka. He contact Giannini, Shochi and Verde if they have something to say with the bazooka. As soon as Reborn called they went to the Vongola mansion as possible because in reborn's voice its more like a command that they should be there.

Reborn then make the three settled down along with the guardians in the meeting room.

"Giannini, did you touch the bazooka again?" Reborn said in his sadist voice.

"N-no Reborn-san." Giannini answered.

"Shoichi?" Reborn look at Shouchi who shook his head indicating a no.

"Then it leads to you." Reborn said.

Verde then look at reborn and gulp. "Yeah, I touch it and improve it. Did it work?" He ask.

Then reborn got Leon and turn it to a giant mallet and smack Verde's head.

"Ouch, That hurts, Why did you do that!?" Verde ask reborn while rubbing his head.

"I'll tell you why." Reborn said. Then the guardians start talking one by one as they tell everybody else what happen.

"how about we locate the decimo first and fix the the bazooka?" Shoichi suggested. Everybody nodded.

Then Giannini and Shoichi are fixing the bazooka while Verde was assign to locate where the decimo is.

-\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Somewhere in Somewhere.

POOFF!!

Tsuna suddently found hisself leaning on the wall. He blink once and blink twince then he turn around.

"HHHHEEEEEIIIIIII???? Why am I in such a huge house?" Tsuna said then he heard the bush in the corner move.

Then he was shock to see who is it. "For coming to Vongola Territory, I'll arrest you to death." The man said.

"HHHHHHEEEEEEIIIIII????" 14 years old tsuna said.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄😄