Chapter 3 Meeting Primo.

3rd Person's Pov.

As The guardians receive the news about the spy they went to the prison room where they keep people that they capture before turning them to Vindice.

"Who goes first?" Asari ask, without hesitation G slam the door and interrogate the so called Spy. As he went out.

"Tsk, he doesn't admit that his a Spy." G said in frustration.

"Oh, come on maybe his not. I talk to him." Asari said.

As Asari got out he was smiling. "I just got his name and found out his a Japanese." Asari said.

"Then what is his name to the EXTREME?" Knuckle ask.

"Tsunayoshi or Tsuna for short. And I don't think his a spy. He has a warm and calming smile you know..." Asari said.

"Tsk, that could be an act stupid flute-freak."G said.

"Maa~ Maa~ G calm down." Asari said.

"Then I'll go to the Extreme." Knuckle said.

As he went out he was also smiling like Asari. "His cute to the EXTREME." Knuckle said.

"Desho~?" Asari ask while smiling. Knuckle nodded.

"Yare, Yare, Ore-sama must see the spy." Lampo said.

As he went out the others was shock that he was smiling with a lollipop on his mouth.

"Where did you got there?" G ask.
"I ask the spy for it, he gladly gave it to me with a warm smile. I don't think his a spy. This candy is good, I never had this kind of candy in mylife." Lampo said while smiling and walk happily.

"I wish that will be poisonous so that the lazy Seaweed head will be no more." G said to hisself.

"Nufufufu~ I guest Its my turn." Daemon said as he disappeared in the mist. Then Alaude showd up in them.

"Hn. Herbivores." Alaude said.

As Daemon went out he really look piss. "So? Daemon what did the Tsunayoshi-kun said?" Asari ask.

"Nufufufu~ He called me 'Melon-nii.'" Daemon said making everybody laugh except Alaude who just smile.

"I guest even the spy herbivore can differentiate a fruit and a human." Alaude said while smiling making everybody think that the world is already ending.

"Oya? Is the world gonna end? The idiot cloud just gave comment." Daemon said.

Alaude then glare at Daemon. "For calling me an Idiot, I'll arrest you to death!" Alaude said as both start fighting again. But luckily Giotto showd up and stop his cloud and mist guardian.

"Tsk, you guys will you stop fighting. I don't want you guys to cause me more paperworks." Giotto said.

Both stop and look away. Giotto sigh.

"Now, I'll be the one who's meeting the Spy." Giotto said as he step inside the cell.

There he shut the door slowly and saw a small kid. He then open the cell making the Kid shock. Giotto went to sit beside the kid.

"What's your name kid?" Giotto ask in japanese.
The kid look down and play his finger a bit. "Sa- Tsu-Tsunayoshi. But Tsuna is ok." Tsuna said nervously.

"Hn. You kinda look like me. Tsuna. Its just we have different hair color and the shape of our eyes." Giotto said with a smile.

"Un." Tsuna said. "Giotto-nii never change. His still Giotto-nii, the sky who accept all and nice to all." Tsuna thought.

"Then, I have a question, are you a spy?" Giotto ask. Tsuna shook his head indicating a No. Giotto's Intuition said Tsuna was not lying. "Then how did you get in Vongola Territory?" Giotto ask again.

"I-I-I really don't know?" Tsuna said while looking down.

Giotto's Intuition said that Tsuna was saying the truth. "Where did you came from Tsuna?" Giotto ask again.

"Tha-That Question can't be answered. But I will just say that I'm in the right place but in the wrong time." Tsuna said nervously.

Giotto just nod. "You look pale Tsuna, are you ok?" Giotto ask Tsuna just nod.

Clearly he is not ok, for 3 months his skipping meals and he always sleep for half hours only just to finish his paperworks. Oh how much he miss to eat strawberry cake again.

"Then come with me, I'm going to lead you to one of the guest room." Giotto said Tsuna was shock then look away.

"Yo-You-You sure I'll stay on one of your guest rooms? I-I-I mean A spy like me... Eto...." Tsuna said while looking down.

"You said that your not a spy. I believe in you and so thus I trust my Intuition." Giotto said, Tsuna nodded and stand up as he follow Giotto.

"Beside, your too small to be a spy. Your like 10 years old." Giotto said.

"I'm eventually 14." Tsuna said Giotto eyes when wide. "Really? Your too small for your age." Giotto said.

"Un. I got that a lot." Tsuna said then Giotto smile and open the door reveling his guardians.

"I decide that Tsuna will stay with us for a while." Giotto said.

"What!? Primo, your letting a Spy to stay with us!?" G ask.

"My Intuition said his not a spy and I trust him G." Giotto said.

"Tsk, you and your Intuition." G said to hisself.

"Then welcome Tsunayoshi-kun." Asari said with a smile.

Tsuna just nod and smile back. "Asari, Pls assist Tsuna in one of the guest rooms and pls Lampo pls tell the maids to bring Tsuna some cloths." Giotto said as he walk away.

Asari then Escort Tsuna to one of the guest rooms and left him there. Tsuna sigh he could probably take a sleep again, but then a knock came from the door and it was Lampo.

"Do you have another candy?" Lampo ask as he handed Tsuna some cloths. Tsuna shook his head indicating a No. Lampo nod in understandment and left the room quietly.

Then Tsuna take a bath first before changing since there is a small bathroom inside the quest room. After that a knock on the door was heard again, it was one of the maid saying that dinner is ready and Giotto invited him to eat with them.

He was going to refuse but he think twice, it isn't good to refuse the offer of Giotto now that most of his guardians don't trust him. They think his a spy.

Tsuna sigh. His thoughts went to his time again. "I wonder if they notice that I'm gone? I wonder if they miss me?.... Probably not, who will miss a Dame-Tsuna like me anyway." He thought but he shrug it off because he though what reborn said. "As a boss,Never doubt yourself. Always trust yourself no matter what" As he heard that in his mind he smile a little bit and sigh.

"Yeah, probably I'll do that." Tsuna said. But he then question again, How can I Back home? He question hisself.

----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄😄