Ch. 13 Under attack.

3rd person's pov.

When G shouted they were under attack. All the guardians where on there move.

First To show off is Hayato who uses his Ring to summon his cat and his Vongola Rings. He also summon G's arrow. Which G is surprise because his arrow is still in his hands. One thing he forgot that Hayato is his descendant.

Hayato first throw some dynamites to the enemies which cause massive damage and explosion. Then he uses his bow to target the enemies. He uses Tornado Flame Arrow to the enemies which cause a massive destruction. He manage to knock down 50 men with single attack.

Hayato sigh and look at G who froze and was shock due to his amaze that Hayato is more stronger than him.

"How strong is this kid!?" G thought.

Then next thing is Asari, he was about to attack with his sword but then he saw that Takeshi's body was full surrounded by blue flames. Then the ring of Takeshi glow blue, then he summon his Dog that turn to a sword.

A sword with wings and Asari was more surprise that the floor suddenly fill with water. As Takeshi concentrate his flames towards his sword, he swing his sword follow by the water and hit the enemies. That's why he manage to drown 40 mens at once attack.

"Wow, Takeshi-kun. That's amazing." Asari say in amusement. Truly he was really amaze on Takeshi's fighting skills.

"Hhehe, Thanks Asari-san." Takeshi said.

"This kid is calm but strong.Perfect to be the rain." Asari thought.

Then next was Lambo.

"Yare, Yare kid! Stay out of this." Lampo said as he was about to attack, but 9 years old Lambo didn't listen.

"Who do you think your calling a kid?" Lambo said as his body was surrounded by Green flames. But that Green flames became mix green lighting and flames. Lighting flames I guest. And with a blink of an eye Lambo manage to electrify 56 mens and knock them out.

"Yare, Yare. You dare to destroy my nal yet your weak!" Lambo said.

Lampo jaw drop, he could only gulp. "
This 9 years old boy is strong! How can he combine both Flames and lighting? and what the? his fast!" Lampo thought.

Then Kyoya attack all the mens. He manage to stand in 70 mens that is bloody and badly injured. Alaude can't believe his eyes how fast and strong Kyoya is. A perfect Carnivorous Cloud.

Then Mukuro and Chrome manage to freeze 65 mens with there Ice Illusion.

"Kufufufu~ Now you have a perfect statue." Mukuro said.

"Nufufufu~ How strong can you be?" Daemon said. Then he was surprise that Chrome was holding his scythe with an owl in her shoulder.

Daemon was surprise that his Scythe was stolen by someone yet his scythe is still in his hands.

"What a strong illusionist mist they are." Daemon think.

Then the next thing, Giotto attack with his skyFlames as the final blow. After that the enemy retreat as they can't handle anymore.

The first generation went to Giotto.

"Giotto, Those guys are monsters!" G said as he pointed to Hayato.

"What the hell you say Pink!?" Hayato said.

"Maa~ Maa~ Calm down" Takeshi and Asari said making G and Hayato calm.

"Shut up you Baseball/ Flute freak" G and Hayato said to Asari and Takeshi.

"Primo? How can you convert the green flames to Lightings? How can you use it as a speed and a source of electricity?" Lampo ask.