After 15 minutes of taking a bath, I decided to hop out and dry my hair. I wore the romper and started applying my everyday natural makeup, once I was done, I opened the bathroom door and saw Amelia scrolling down on her phone.

Once she saw me stepping out of the bathroom, she made an "O" shape in her mouth, roaming up and down at the clothes I'm wearing which is a bit uncomfortable for me because I'm not used to wear a type of clothing like this and it's too short for my liking.

"You look good, pair it with some black boots," She said as she handed me my favorite black boots that have a two-inch heel. I slipped on some ankle socks and wore the boots, Amelia stood up from the bed, grabbing our suitcases at the same time.

"Here, we have to go. Ethan's waiting downstairs," I grabbed the suitcase from her and my backpack that contains my laptop, essentials and two pieces of swimsuits inside and of course, my chargers. I grabbed my phone from my working table and placed it inside the little pocket of the romper.

We went downstairs, carrying the suitcase. Trying not to make a loud thud sounds as I roll down the suitcase even though It was quite heavy and I need to sacrifice. Once we're both down the stairs, I opened the front door and saw Ethan leaning in front of his car as he plays a game on his phone.

Once he saw our presence, he gave me a stunned look and smile. "Good morning, beautiful," He said and I can't help but blush a little, "I'll help you with that," He said, grabbing the suitcase I dragged down all the way upstairs.

He opened the back of the car and placed my suitcase down and Amelia's suitcase as well, "So, are we going to fetch David?" I asked, he then closed the back and looked at me,

"Yeah, let's go," He said, I then opened the passenger seat's door and hopped in. I buckled my seatbelt and waited for Amelia and Ethan to get in. Once they both got in, Ethan started backing up the car and started driving along the highway.

I fished inside my pocket and got my phone out, I pulled the aux cord that was sitting near the radio of his car and I plugged it in my phone, scrolling down on my music app and played Tonight by Secret Nation.

Days run nights fall away.
Street lights guiding me,
They show me the way. Oh Oh Oh...  

Ethan was probably driving 80 to 90 kilometers per hour on a free road. David's house is quite far from ours so it means, his house is far from the school. After the 10 minute drive, we finally arrived at David's house and saw him standing outside, waiting for the ride.

He opened the back of the car and placed his luggage inside and hopped in at the back, together with Amelia. Ethan then started driving again and we're now off to our Spring Break Vacation house.

***

After the 3 hour ride, Ethan stopped at a nearby gas station to fill his car with some gas. Amelia and I went out to go to the toilet and buy some food along the way for the next 2-3 hours. David is just at the back, sleeping while his earphones are plugged into his ears.

Once Amelia and I are done buying some snacks, we went back inside the car and I gave Ethan a bottle of cold water. He drank it and excused himself to go to the toilet so that he won't be stopping by in the middle of the road just to pee.

We waited for Ethan patiently and once he was done peeing, he went back inside of his car and started driving again. I looked up at the sky as he was driving for about 100 kilometers per hour, the sun starts to rise and I was madly in love with the color of the sky.

I was getting a bit sleepy because of how cold the car was conditioned which is actually a good thing. I blinked a few times and I finally decided to shut my eyes and proceed to my slumber, the one that was ruined earlier.