Epilogue

It has been eight years since the first time Cassandra gave birth and she successfully brought into the world two more children, Danny and Bailey who are now six and four.

One morning, Casper woke up Amanda early to go to the pond that was near their house. "I have an idea," Casper snickered as he pulled his sister out of her bed. 

Swiftly, they slid their feet into their sandals and sneaked out of the house to the pond. 

"I saw something that I wanted to show you," Casper smirked as they looked into the water, "You see those?" 

"See what?" Amanda asked, still annoyed for being woken up from her good sleep. 

"Look!" Casper pointed and Amanda's gaze followed his finger.

"You woke me up this early to show me TWO DEAD FISH?!" Amanda grabbed her brother by his collar as she raged.

"SHHH! You're going to wake the entire town up, Amy!"

"It's alright, they can all wake up and come here to see the beautiful dead fish you found," Amanda glared at Casper.

"I didn't just wake you up to show these fish to you...we are going to fetch them....and use them," Casper gave her a sly smile.

"Use them for what?"

"I'll tell you on our way back."

***

"Alex!" Cassandra called out to her husband from the kitchen where she was making breakfast for the family, "Have Casper and Amy woken up yet?"

"I think it's been quite a long while since they've woken up," Alexander replied as he observed the their empty beds,"Oh those two."

Cassandra paused on her cooking, "Well then where-" 

"Mama we're home!" Casper yelled as he raced into the house and ran into the room where he and the other kids had been sleeping.

"Where have you two been?" Cassandra asked Amanda, who was also on her way to the bedroom.

"We wanted to see the sunrise, and then we just sat in our garden outside and enjoyed the morning breeze," Amanda simply replied.

"Alright then, well go call your brothers and sister for breakfast, it's ready." 

"Baiilleyyyyyy," Amanda walked up to her sister, pretending to be sweet, "Would you like me to comb your hair for you?"

"Yes!" her young sister jumped up from her bed and Amanda did her job as planned with her brother.

"Danny, my little, buddy," Casper hugged his brother from the back and and asked, "Who wants to look like a man today?"

"Me!" Danny turned around, excited.

"Wonderful," Casper snickered as he attempted to glamorize his brother's hair but also do so mischievously.

Once Amanda managed to bring her siblings and father to the dining table, they feasted on their food and Casper couldn't help but giggle as he ate. 

Cassandra suddenly called out, "Danny."

"Yes, mother," he replied looking up from his plate.

"Is there something in your hair? Something quite big, perhaps?"

"I don't know," Danny shrugged then went back to eating. His mother shook her head then walked over to the other side of the table to observe his little head. She ran her fingers through his hair then stepped back in lighting speed.

"AH!" 

"What happened?" Alexander almost choked on his food. He looked over the table to see that there was a dead fish at his wife's feet.