21

Third P.

Everyone who found out what happened (basically the whole army) were furious.

It was obvious why.

Nearly all of them had the same thought.

I'm gonna murder that little stinking snotty upturned pig nose headed excuse of a demigod as soon as I can get my hands on him and make sure he gets the longest most painful death not even kronos himself could endure

Okay, maybe not that exactly that but somewhere along the lines of that.

Omega was currently sitting in a chair, shoulders slumped.

The figure(Alpha)(so fititng isnt it? Alpha and Omega) was next to him helping him breathe. Omega was having a panick attack.

All that anger the jerky shninckerdoodles put him through all at once caused memories to return.

Some of the senior members of the army started ushering the younger ones to their rooms. Nobody would want the younger to see their strong fearless commander breaking down now, would they?

Soon, the living room was empty except for Omega and his closest members, Alpha being one of them.

All Omega could see was darkness, even though the lights were turned on at its brightest.

Darkness that kept suffocating him and pushing towards him, trying to bury him alive.

He couldn't hear anything, while his friends were caling his name loud enough for the soldiers upstairs to here(mansion is soundproof).

He felt as if he was back in the park.

Back in the park where he was attacked.

That one moment before the empousai showed up when he felt as if he could smile.

Even for just a split second.

He didn't even realize tears were streaming down his face. That's when he was jolted back into reality.

"Omega?"

Omega's hooded face turned towards the sound.

Alpha was looking at him in concern, with his hood down.

The others had their hoods down, too.

"You okay?" a light female voice rang out. The girl touched his hand with her small hands.

Percy flinched.

Omega didn't.

"I'm fine," he stated flatly.

"Are you sure?" Alpha asked.

Omega just nodded.

"I'm perfectly fine. Go to your rooms." Omega stood up and left the table and out the door, slamming it shut.

There were no councillors, no centaur, no anybody except for him.

He breathed and relaxed a bit as he walked towards the beach.

The beach.

Waves lapped at the shore, wetting the sunkissed sand. Repeatedly.

Omega stood there, his bare feet getting wet.

He didn't know that time could pass so quickly. It was already dinner time.

If only time could pass like this and he could age faster. Age faster, die faster.

But he knew that would never happen.

The fates had no mercy on him. Neither did the universe.