Felix

19:  Felix

Sasha had had no idea she had a brother.

Or maybe she had a lone memory of her playing with a boy who looked a bit like here when she was little, but she had always assumed it was a cousin.

But there was this boy, clearly her older brother, inviting her into his tent, and sitting her down, and telling her his name was Felix.  And then he said the conformation.

"Sasha, I'm your older brother.  Older by two years, seven months and five days."

Sasha only had one thought.  "Where have you been all my life?  I haven’t exactly had it easy."  She raised her voice.  “You could have helped me!  Where’ve you been?”

"Watching you."  He replied.  "You've been to Olivia's clump of trees, haven't you?"

Sasha nodded.  "Yes, I've been to Willow Forest."

"How much has she told you?"

She gave an account of her conversations with Ash, the one in the HC253, and the one in Tech.

"Ah.  So that's all Olivia has been telling her little A of E?"

"Yes."

"Interesting.  Sister, can you please give me a demonstration of your abilities?"

She shot red jets of flame from her palms.

"Also interesting.  Mine are different, see?"  Felix shot flames from his hands.  But they were blue, and came from his fingers.  "Touch it."