Character Route: Arc

Arcticana Bluesphere, also known as Arc, is the Second Prince, a Royalty. He is also a Senior at Class Jupiter in Atlas Academy.

As a new student, you are not familiar with the school's layout yet. Which is why, you decide to have a short trip! There might be a chance meeting with Prince Arcticana too~ Won't that be like a dream comes true?

Now, let's go out!

( 。•̀ ‿ •́ 。)

"Then, let's move," Aurora says, standing up

"Huh?" I look at her blankly, "Why do we have to move?"

"Unlike Mr Eclipse's simple questionnaire booklet, other booklets involve us to take actions, among other things," Aurora explains patiently with a smile, up and ready to leave

"Why?" unable to understand it, I ask a simple question while staying seated

"Because it's hard to find Mr Eclipse, the fans made his booklet based on imagination only. It's different with others," Aurora giggles briefly, "If we are lucky, we might be able to meet the boy we are looking for based on the booklet's guide,"

"If we want to meet them, we can just go and find them," I point out, raising an eyebrow

"Sister, do you want to enjoy the booklet to the fullest?" Aurora puts her hands on her waists as she waits for me, "I am sure it will be fun!"

"All right. I will go. Will it really be fun though?" giving in to Aurora's persuasion, I hold on Arc's booklet while Aurora brings her bag along, which contains the others' booklets

( 。•̀ ‿ •́ 。)

After stepping out from a building, basking in the sunlight, breathing the fresh air, and get ready to acquaint yourself with your new surrounding... It's time to go!

Atlas Academy is a prestigious school. Maybe because of that, there are a lot of extra relaxation spots that will allow the students to rest. One of the spots is the garden!

It is rumoured that Prince Arcticana frequents the garden in his spare time. Well, whether Prince Arcticana is really there or not... It doesn't hurt to give the garden a visit, does it?

You are on a mission to familiarise yourself with the school, after all~

( 。•̀ ‿ •́ 。)

"...What a bold excuse to not sound like a stalker," I feel my eye twitches after I read that last two paragraphs

Aurora gives a troubled smile, "It can't be helped. This is a booklet made by those who admire Prince Arc and wish to get acquainted with him,"

"Has anyone succeed in meeting Arc using this booklet?" I ask Aurora as we walk to the garden

"Yes. I have heard of several people claiming to get the chance to talk to Prince Arc thanks to this booklet. These booklets are like a lucky charm for the fans," Aurora laughs lightly, amused by my reaction to her explanation

I feel both amazed and exasperated. I wonder what kind of expression I make to amuse Aurora so much.

( 。•̀ ‿ •́ 。)

Ooh~ The garden is beautiful, isn't it?

The flowers are blooming in this season. Don't you feel lucky to have come to Atlas Academy? Especially since you might get to meet Prince Arcticana in a beautiful garden.

Is he here? Is he not here?

Either way, you know the garden in Atlas Academy is a good place for you to appreciate the flowers. If you want to find a relaxing place to read or to study or simply to socialise, the garden also has terraces that are open for students.

( 。•̀ ‿ •́ 。)

"Is this turning into a booklet to introduce Atlas Academy's garden's charm?" I ask Aurora, as we stand outside the garden, "Unexpectedly, Arc's booklet doesn't involve meeting him,"

"Read until the end, please," Aurora requests politely

( 。•̀ ‿ •́ 。)

Have you gone into the garden yet? If not, then making a trip around the garden is a must!

Taking a walk absentmindedly is not something weird to do at all! In fact, by enjoying yourself, you would be able to fully appreciate the experiences throughout your life. In the far future, when you reminisce about this moment, you would be able to smile with genuine happiness.

Because, it means you have not wasted your youth!

Oh? It seems taking a walk in the garden has cheered you up considerably. You were not sad, but you have become more optimistic about your future.

In a time like this, why don't you make a short poem to celebrate this moment?

( 。•̀ ‿ •́ 。)

"You can't be serious," I gape at the booklet, horrified

"Why don't you try it out, Sister?" Aurora grins with anticipation

I shake my head repeatedly, "No way!"

"Hmm... Why don't I start first?" Aurora smiles gently, to encourage me to follow her track, "This way, you won't be embarrassed alone,"

"Way to call me out... Fine," grumbling at Aurora's on point deduction of the reason I refuse to make a poem, I reluctantly agree to Aurora's proposal

Finding inspiration from around the garden, where several girls are scattered about minding their own business, Aurora speaks, "Let's see...

Flower in a pot
Standing all alone
Receiving the warmth
Through the hands of love

Something like that? I am not really confident about it..." Aurora blushes with embarrassment as I clap

"It's still better than whatever I will make," I assure her confidently, "Well, here goes nothing...

Expecting a poem
Receiving a bill
Declaring a war
For this awful verse

How is that?" I ask Aurora, bracing myself for the repercussion

What I expect, a lecture to be serious. What I receive, several people's laughter.

Turning around to look at my back, I see Noct, Europa, and Arc laughing. In front of me, Aurora is smiling wryly.

What. Since when are they there?

"They came when Sister was reading the poem," Aurora tells me, a little apologetic, "I didn't want to interrupt Sister's concentration, so I kept silent,"

Behind me, I hear Arc cheerfully requests, "Can you tell more poems, Asia? I will listen attentively,"

"No way!" I shake my head then take Aurora's hand to escape from them

( 。•̀ ‿ •́ 。)

"Rather than a lucky charm, it's more like a jinx... Why were they there?!" I complain to Aurora, returning Arc's booklet without reading the rest of it

"Must be a coincidence," Aurora giggles briefly, "Or, maybe they have already planned on meeting there? We did go there rather suddenly, after all. Not to mention, the garden is Prince Arc's favourite spot, based on his booklet,"

"Yeah..." I slump my shoulders. Speaking of which, "Arc's booklet is somewhat weird,"

"Because of the lack of interaction with Prince Arc?" Aurora guessed, "Apparently, the cause is because Prince Arc's fans prefer to look at him from afar instead. That's why, they will more or less admire Prince Arc's favourite spots too,"

"I am half convinced it's a booklet to point out the garden's charm..." I mumble

"Sister might not be wrong," Aurora admits, "Maybe the writer got sidetracked?" giggling lightly, Aurora says, "Let's continue with the next booklet!"