Character Route: Noct

Sol Eclipse, also known as Noct, from House of Greater Nobility, is a Senior from Class Uranus in Atlas Academy.

Being a new student, you are currently in the garden of Atlas Academy, having gotten lost on your way to your new classroom. Seeing him sleeping in the garden coincidentally like this, what will you do?

a. Approach him

b. Ignore him

_(」∠ 、ン、)_

a. Approach him

...

...

...

He is sleeping and isn't paying attention to you. Waking him up might annoy him. Will you still take the chance?

_(」∠ 、ン、)_

b. Ignore him

When you try to leave, you accidentally step in a nutshell, cracking it open loudly. Sol Eclipse is definitely woken up by that sound and sees you as the disturbance on his nap.

_(」∠ 、ン、)_

Oh no! Sol Eclipse has woken up because of you! What will you do next?

a. Apologise and tell him the truth

b. Apologise and run away

_(」∠ 、ン、)_

a. Apologise and tell him the truth

"I'm sorry to bother you. You see, I am lost. I don't know the way to my classroom. So... Will you show me the way, if it's not a trouble...?"

Since he is awake now, Sol Eclipse decides to bring you to your classroom while on his way to his own classroom.

_(」∠ 、ン、)_

b. Apologise and run away

"Sorry! Sorry! I didn't mean to wake you up! Please continue your nap! Bye!"

Leaving separately, Sol Eclipse returns to his classroom while you are still lost on the school ground.

_(」∠ 、ン、)_

By chance, you see him again at the cafeteria for dinner.

No.

It is not by chance. You realise he works in the cafeteria. It means, you two will meet regularly from now on.

a. Greet him

b. Hide yourself

_(」∠ 、ン、)_

a. Greet him

"Hello. Thank you for your help from this morning. I am [Y/N]," you introduce yourself once you are standing before him

"Hello. You are welcome. I am Sol Eclipse," nodding, he introduces himself and takes your order

_(」∠ 、ン、)_

b. Hide yourself

Because you are ashamed of your previous actions, you have no courage to meet him face to face. Discreetly, you try to queue in another line without him seeing you.

You do feel someone's gaze on you, though.

_(」∠ 、ン、)_

As a Junior, it will be rare for you to have any kind of interaction with a Senior. That is what you think is supposed to be. One week after enrolling into Atlas Academy, you realise you have seen or met with Senior Sol Eclipse for seven days straight!