Arc: "Surprised, all right," & Eu: "No! Don't! Noo...!"

In the event, in which the library has allowed students to take books outside to read, I am living in paradise!

Speaking of open space reading, I am reminded of Noct, and what has happened to him. For the boy whose internal clock is messed up right now, Noct is aimlessly walking around the school like a zombie. 

Reason? He has nothing else to do in daylight aside from sleeping. And since he can't fall asleep easily now...

A zombie is born!

The case gets even more bizarre as Noct starts to mutter incoherently while dragging his body around. Fortunately, it's not my mess to clean. I mean... Okay, it was partially my fault. But, I am not responsible for Noct!

Aurora would disagree though...

"Asia? Why are you pouting?"

The person I missed while walking past is calling out to me. Oh, my... How could I have missed him! The extravagant preparation in this part of the garden, filled with pastries and tea and even blanket! As if innocently luring people who would never be able to come close because of who occupied this wonderful spot...!

Well, I am immune to the person sitting there, which means I have no problem going closer to him... Yet, for me to completely missed him while occupied with my thoughts...! My bad for accidentally ignoring you, Arc.

"Sorry, didn't see you there," I say in greeting, "Good day, Arc,"

"Good day, Asia," smiling, Arc pats lightly the spot next to him, "This place is nice. Why don't you come and sit down? You may take the dessert and tea to eat while reading too,"

"Did you prepare everything here yourself?" I question, walking closer to him, accepting his invitation nonverbally

"With others' help," Arc admits, smiling pleasantly

Who are the 'others'? His personal attendants? I have never seen them though...

"Come, come, let me see that," saying so, as I take a seat beside him, Arc reaches over to take my today's book collection

I have borrowed around seven books. I now have zero books. I now have chocolate tart and tea, in exchange for the books. I now have two books, taken from Arc's collection.

Let's see... He borrowed philosophy books. Hmm... Too much of a heavy reading for a good day like today. Maybe next time.

"Ah, Asia. Is this a storybook?" asking me that, Arc shows me the book he means, "The cover looks nice,"

 Is this a storybook?" asking me that, Arc shows me the book he means, "The cover looks nice,"

The cover looks nice, huh?

"Have you ever heard an idiom, [Don't judge a book by its cover]?" I ask, raising an eyebrow

"Are you asking me literally or rhetorically?" Arc questions, slightly amused

Ignoring his question, I tell him, "I haven't read it yet, so I don't know if the story is good or not. The summary looks promising..." seeing that Arc is paying attention to the book, I whisper gravely, "It's a tragedy though,"