a Scout for Two plus Four

The very next day after the third party which I did not attend... There's a package on top of my desk.

"What is it?" Europa asks, seemingly wanting to poke the box in curiosity

Before Europa gets to do that, I grab the note pinned under the box to read.

[ Apology. S.R. ]

The box contains... A cute and round cactus doll.

I drop to the ground, utterly defeated. Sahara's act of goodwill... It means that, right? He knows I was Asian...

My disguise... My failure... I wanna cry...

"Asia? What's wrong?" ignoring the cactus doll, Europa crouches on the ground, worrying about me

"...I want to tell you," dispiritedly, I look at Europa, "Asian is no more..."

Europa blinks. He thinks about what I say and comes to the conclusion, "Oh... Wait, does that mean Aurora is right, after all?"

Is that what you think of, after hearing about Asian's demise!? Both Aurora and Europa are seriously so rude!

Huffing out loudly and noisily, I pick myself up, "That's how it is!"

Europa chuckles, following me up. Then, his gaze trails to the cactus doll, "Who gifted you this doll? Why cactus?"

"No idea," I shake my head, wondering if I should question Sahara later

"It's cute," Europa murmurs, poking the doll, "...You should cherish this gift,"

"Of course," I nod, showing my agreement, "I will leave it inside the box and put it somewhere... Then, brings it back once we return home,"

Europa raises his eyebrows at me, "You aren't going to put it on display?"

"Well, less chance of the doll getting dirtied when in the box, don't you think?" I reply, blinking in question

Shaking his head with a chuckle, Europa shrugs, "Up to you, Asia. You are free to do whatever you want with  it,"

"That's what I will do, keeping it somewhere safe forever~" putting the cactus doll back inside the box, I keep the box away for safekeeping later

Classes are starting.

🐳

My awaited picnic with Aurora is here~

To the place full of shameful memories for me, we are going to use the rowboat without informing Marine first.

Not that Aurora is aware I haven't told Marine yet. Europa, since I didn't invite or tell him, probably doesn't know Aurora and I are here. Arc too. I am not purposely keeping them in the dark... I just failed to mention it, that's all. I am rather surprised Aurora didn't talk about this picnic to them.

Still... Since Noct will be delivering the puddings here at Aurora's request... It's not like I am keeping this picnic truly in the dark from everyone...

Aurora and Noct... My headache...

"Today is a good day for a picnic!" Aurora cheers, running to the rowboat energetically

I follow Aurora in a more sedated pace, purposely not looking at where I made my blunder, lest I recall more of my shameful moments.

It can be said Sahara is just too smart for his own good. It also can be said, that I did not put enough thoughts in my plan to cross-dress as Asian. Nevertheless... Asian is like a mirage, come and go and disappear so suddenly without leaving a proof that he even exists.