Fighting The Phantasm

It was another night in Gotham as Kirby, Spider-Man, and the Turtles were out on patrol, watching over the city. It seemed peaceful. Or was it? "I don't know about you guys," said Michelangelo, "but I could go for some pizza right about now." Suddenly, Richard's Spider Senses started tingling. "What is it, Spider-Man?" Leonardo asked. "Someone's coming," said Spidey, who was on high alert. Smoke appeared, and behind them was a cloaked figure with a skythe that looked like The Grim Reaper. It was The Phantasm!

"You," said the Phantasm, confusing the 6 heroes with her deep menacing voices

"You," said the Phantasm, confusing the 6 heroes with her deep menacing voices. Leonardo confusedly pointed at Raphael, and Raph pointed at Leo, as if to say, "him?" Donatello pointed at Michelangelo, and Mikey pointed at Donnie in confusion. "I think he's pointing to me guys," said Kirby, "right?" The Phantasm nodded, pointing her skythe at Kirby, saying, "you sabotaged my mission! Your Angel of Death awaits you!" Although The Phantasm's voice was calm, that's what made it scary for Kirby. "Not if we have anything to say about that," said Spider-Man, "Andrea!" The Turtles were surprised. "That dude's a she?" Mikey asked. Spidey nodded and said, "there's more to it than you realize. She's Kevin's mom." This threw them more off guard. Kevin Beaumont-Wayne was their friend. "Do we have to go easy on her?" Donatello asked. Raphael charged at her with his sais. But the Phantasm disappeared like mist. "Yeah, her tricks are like Mysterio. And I've fought him! Careful guys," warned Spidey. "This isn't your fight, Spider-Man!" The Phantasm threatened. Each turtle attempted to fight her with their weapons, but she was one step ahead of them, dodging their attacks. Spider-Man used his webbing to snatch her hook away. Then he and Kirby knocked the Phantasm down, punching her together, right in her mask! She was knocked to the ground, the impact of the punches breaking her mask, revealing her to be Andrea Beaumont.

 Then he and Kirby knocked the Phantasm down, punching her together, right in her mask! She was knocked to the ground, the impact of the punches breaking her mask, revealing her to be Andrea Beaumont

"So that's where Kevin got his light brown hair color from," thought Leonardo as Spider-Man used his webbing to tie Andrea up. He even tied her legs. "Let me go, damn it!" Andrea yelled angrily, glaring at Kirby and his brothers and especially at Richard. "Not until you give us answers, Andie," retorted Spider-Man, pissing her off even further. Raphael put his sais at knifepoint on Andrea's face and yelled, "why are you trying to kill our brother?!?!?!" Andrea laughed and said, "you really think you can scare me with those toys? Not working bud." Kirby lightly held Raph back as he said, "easy Raph. She wants revenge on me because I stopped her from murdering a young couple and their son. An eye for an eye, right?" Andrea nodded angrily, defensively saying, "I wasn't going to murder the boy! Just the McGinnis couple!" Spider-Man asked, "why? Why murder this couple in particular? Answer me Andrea!" She breathed intensely, their yelled, "because if I didn't, Amanda Waller was going to murder my son!" She then broke down crying. The realization hit the Turtles hard. "I can't lose my baby," cried Andrea, "don't you see Richard? Kevin's all I have left..." She continued to cry, and Kirby gently put his left hand on Andrea's shoulder as he said, "don't worry Andrea, we'll see to it that Kevin doesn't get killed, we promise. What can we do to help?" This calmed her down as she said, "Richard, tell your wife to hack into Cadmus and look for Project Batman Beyond. It'll give you all the answers you need, especially about the McGinnis family." Spider-Man nodded and called Barbara. "Kevin will be safe Miss Beaumont," assured Leo, "and Waller will get what's coming to her."