Meet The Turtles

So April took the nameless turtle from Brooklyn to her hometown, New York. He had to admit, this New York was different from Brooklyn, and yet somehow similar. They stopped at a corner where there was a manhole down below. "Can you lift that up?" April asked, and the turtle lifted up the lid, and April began to climb down as she said, "come on down, follow me!" At first, he hesitated, then he followed while climbing down the sewers, closing the lid. He followed April through the sewers, and they stopped at what looked like a home/lair. "Hey guys!" April calls out, and 4 giant turtles that looked exactly the nameless turtle walked in. Also coming out was a large elderly rat with a bathrobe. The 4 turtles wore ninja gear, and individual masks. The masks were blue, purple, red, and orange. The nameless turtle was silent and shy.

"Who the shell is this guy?!?!?!" The red turtle angrily blurted out, scaring the nameless turtle

"Who the shell is this guy?!?!?!" The red turtle angrily blurted out, scaring the nameless turtle. The rat raised his hand, silencing him. "It's okay Raph, he's with me," assured April. The nameless turtle looked at this Raph character. "I apologize for my son's behavior," said the rat. The nameless turtle nods, as if to say it's alright. He was a turtle of few words. "He kind of looks like us," said the orange clad turtle. "Have to agree Mikey," said the purple clad turtle, "where'd you find this guy, April?" The nameless turtle looked at Mikey and the purple clad turtle. "Well Donnie, I found him in Brooklyn," explained April, "he saved me from a mugging." The blue clad turtle walked to the shy turtle and asked, "thank you for saving our friend. My name is Leonardo. These are my brothers, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo. And this is our father, Splinter. You got a name?" The nameless turtle shook his head no. Michelangelo perked up and suggested, "how about we name him Kirby?" Raphael scowled and said, "seriously?!?!?! Kirby?!?!? That's a ridiculous name!" But the shy turtle smiled and quietly said, "I like that name." So that was his name. Master Splinter then said, "Donatello, check to see if Kirby may be related to us." Donnie nodded and took a sample of Kirby's DNA, ready to examine it.