Going on Patrol

It was going to be awhile until Kirby would have a room of his own. So he decided to sleep on the couch in the living room. It was the best sleep Kirby had in months. He woke up the next morning, and a baby girl was crawling on his shell/chest, giggling while staring at him. Kirby smiled and said, "oh, hello there." With his left hand, he gently patted her head. "I see you met Charlotte," said Barbara as she walked in smiling, "and I think she likes you." She then picked up Charlotte, giggling. Kirby sat up, saying, "yes, she's adorable." Barbara sat next to Kirby, holding Charlotte. "So, my husband Richard usually goes out on patrol with your brothers," said Barbara, "I'm thinking of having some Mommy bonding time with Charlotte. You want to go on patrol with my husband and your brothers?" Kirby excitedly nodded.

So that night, Kirby was on patrol with his brothers and Richard, who was in his Spider-Man suit. They walked around Gotham. Suddenly, Richard's Spider Senses tingled, and signaled the 5 turtles to stop, which they did. "Found something Spider-Man?" Leonardo asked. Spidey nodded and said, "someone's being robbed. Come on guys, follow me!" They went to the source of the danger, and saw a young woman with short hazel hair and blue eyes being cornered by a mutant fish man with robotic legs. It was Fishface! He grabbed the woman's left wrist, it had a golden bracelet. "This looks priceless," taunted Fishface, "it will be interesting to pawn it. May as well make me a lot of money." The woman struggled, crying, "no, that's mine! I won't let you take it!" Fishface laughed and said, "your eyes say no, no! But I say yes, yes!" Spidey and the 5 turtles landed behind, and Mikey said, "no honor among thieves, huh?" Fishface turned around and said, "turtles! And Spider-Man..."

"Let the girl go," said Spidey in a fighting stance. But Fishface refused, and a fight ensued! Didn't take that long, and Kirby defeated Fishface with one punch! He landed on the concrete ground. Spider-Man used his webbing to tie him up. "Are you okay?" Kirby asked the woman. She nodded yes and softly said, "thank you." She then walked off. "Nice one Kirby!" Donatello said. "Alright Fishface," growled Raphael, "why are you in Gotham? You know what Red Hood said! Stay in New York! Gotham is off limits!" Fishface glared at them and said, "he's not my boss! Why should I be scared?" The 4 main turtles looked at each other, then at Spidey, and they all nodded. Spidey picked Fishface, ignoring his protests as Leo said, "come on guys, let's get to New York." As Kirby followed them, he asked, "why are we going to New York?" Spider-Man said, "to see Shredder."