Chapter 40 : Yummy!!

Start from the beginning

What??? A turned to look behind through the rear glass.

A saw a black SUV with the Raichand's symbol on it. It surely must be his set of bodyguards.

" God!! J... Stop the car. Now... "

" But why?? "

" Ansh can't do this every time. I am fed up now. He never trusts me. See... He has sent his spies again. This is too much. Although I told him everything, he still doesn't trust me. "

" Hana.... Chill. He trusts you more than he trusts himself, but he just doesn't want to take risk. He doesn't trust the circumstances. Ansh asked me to drop you home and then texted me regarding this. The bodyguards are following for your safely and for the baby's. "

" J..... Why?? How can you be like this? And why did he tell you? "

" Okay!! Fine... Maybe he knows I am good. That isn't the question now. Instead you need to tell me, YOU like him, right? Or should I say... "

" Jaai.... Shut up..... He is my husband...... "

" Yeah.... But then you are going to be the mother of his child. Soo... "

" So.... The discussion ends here. I am having cravings from the last couple of days. I want to have a cheesecake. "

" Ya... We ll have one but Hana.... You can shut me but you can't shut your heart and lie to yourself. Can you? "

I didn't speak anything till we reach the cafe. I don't know what to answer Coz I didn't have one. It's true I can't shut my Heart but... I don't know...

We had a cheesecake and a cup of hot chocolate. I was not suppose to drink coffee as it would be bad for the baby. And somehow I had the power to control myself too.

We are currently standing outside the Raichand's Mansion. Jaai is beside me and we haven't spoken a word since 5 minutes.

" So.... You told him everything?"

" I didn't have any option left. I can't let him think bad of a only best friend I have."

" Hana.... Why didn't you tell him that in first place? It's no secret. Maybe things would have been perfect between you two."

I didn't speak anything. Frankly I don't think things would have been perfect. There would have been some issue or the other.

" Ahana.... Look at me.... " I turned to look at him.

" It's not late yet. Please accept what is going on in your heart. Stop ignoring it. You can't live alone for a lifetime. Life is very long and we need someone with us. Don't be foolish like me."

" Jaai.... You tell me. You still love Zara, right?" He nodded.

" I will forever.... "

" So you are ready to live your life all by yourself Coz we couldn't find her. So.... "

" So.... Stop arguing with me to prove your stupid point. There is no connection between them. My story is different. Ansh is with you and all you need to do is to open yourself up. "

" Jaai.... Bye... It's already late and I am sleepy. Good night. "

" Let's see till what time, Mrs. Raichand survives this game. " I heard him say.

" And it's only 7 in the evening. Anyways Goodnight. " I back waved him, not looking at him for once. I can't face him. He knew me very well.

I don't know what he was saying and I didn't want to understand.