Sanskar: I will make him win, at any cost.

Raj: let see.

Sanskar:Laku, lets go.

Sanskar drags laksh and Laksh winks at raj and Raj nods.

Inside class,

Laksh enters first and Sanskar comes behind him that he tightened his shoe lace.

Ragini sees laksh and Smiles.

Laksh:good morning cutie...

Ragini:good morning Lak...

Laksh gives a death glare.

Ragini:jaan..

Laksh:that's good cutie.

Sanskar comes inside and sees surprisingly that Laksh is speaking with a girl.

Laksh turns to see Sanskar.

Laksh:Sansku.. cutie he is my best friend Sasnkar and Sanskar , she is cutie..oops ..Ragini.

Ragini composes herself and looks Sanskar with rage in her eyes. But she kept a smile next minute.

Sanskar observes the change.

Laksh: Cutie, we have to submit our presentation and take feedback from our professors.

Laksh goes to his seat while Sanskar moves towards Ragini. Ragini stares him questioningly.

Sanskar:Ragini, if I hurt you before, I am really sorry. Once, I am very bad.You are laksh's friend , he trusts you and I don't want my Laksh hurt because of my past.

Ragini stares Sanskar with anger.

Ragini(lower tone): I am not like you Mr.Maheshwari. he is my friend, I never let him down and you just stay away from me.

Ragini goes towards Laksh leaving Sanskar in confusion.

Sanskar(in mind):what I did to her?

Ragini sits beside Laksh.

Laksh:array Sansku come soon .Cutie, it's our proposal.

Sanskar sits another side of Laksh. Ragini is confused to see Sanskar's normal behavior but somewhat satisfied by seeing his red eyes.

Laksh opens his laptop and shows the presentation and cleanly explains to Ragini and Sanskar.

Laksh: cutie, Sansku are you both having any doubt?

Sanskar(confused): why are you explaining me , Laku? It's your presentation.

Laksh: because you are going to explain this for HOD along with cutie. I have to prepare prototype. Just dumping the program to chip. I will see you in HOD Cabin.

Laksh starts to walk outside and yells to Ragini" take care of my laptop"

Ragini:ok.

Laksh goes outside and A long tear escaped from his eyes

Sanskar's POV:

I am trying my best to be pretend normal. But I can't. I don't know how he is so much normal even after knowing about his condition or he is acting for me. ohh! Ganapathi papa what can I do? I will try my best to extend his life.

Sanskar's face shows some determination.

Ragini observes his face and changes , smirks.

Ragini(in mind): I am happy Mr.Maheshwari. each and every minute will move like a hell to you.