failure of mankind

Justin's POV.

I joint awake. I look around to see everyone is still asleep. I look for eve but I don't see her. Oh no. I run to the bars and go through it. I start running to a secret entrance to a room. I run faster. When I get to the room I see eve peacefully sleeping. I walk to her and pick her up. I hold her and walk to door. I hear footsteps. I run to the closet and hide in it. I hold her close to my chest. I see William and someone he's holding tightly by her arm. She's covered in black. They start talking then it leads to arguing. I hide holding eve close to my chest. I hear a sound then black smoke fills the room. I fall unconscious. I wake up again in a cell but its different from the ones I've been in. I look down to see eve is still in my arms but she has a mark and so do I. I look forward and walk to the front. I see the fear overlord touching my mom's cheek. I step back and run to the bars and go through it. I lay eve down and punch William but he freezes me. I try moving but I couldn't. He walks to eve and looks at her. She moves and starts waking up. she gets scared and moves away from him. He steps forward. I try moving but I couldn't. Eve kicks him and comes to me. When she touch me I fell. She looks at mom. I turn to see he disappeared. I get up and grab Eve's hand. I walk to mom and kiss her head. I hear someone call my name I hold Eve's hand tightly and run through the bars. I see Jackson in the distance running to me with someone. I run to him with Eve. we get to him.

"he they" Jackson says out of breath. A girl stands next to him

"what happened" I say

"He's killing the wildones and the rebels we manage to get away" the girl says.

"NO" I yell and make us all disappear and reappear in front of the church that is on fire and falling down. I start crying to my knees. They just stare at it for a while. I just cry. I felt someone touch my shoulder.

"Come on" a voice says. I turn to the person. It was a guy with a bandana skull. There was guys wearing the same thing behind him.

"Who are you" justin says

"we are the runaways I'm Andrew that is David, Brandon, Hayden, Brent, & Benn get up"the guy says and pulls my arm up. i get up.

"why are you helping us" jackson says

"because you four are just kids untrained and weak" andrew says

"but we are apart of the rebels" jackson says

"you are but you have no one beside us" david says

"but the agreement" i say

"screw the damn agreement either we can help you or die out here" benn says

"i am going to agree. you are all just open for attack" andrew says

"Im in" jackson says and goes to the girls. Andrew looks at me.

"I am in only because we don't have no one else." I say

"Thats fine just come with us" andrew says.

"Ok" I say. I look for eve, Jackson, and the girl. I see that They went into the ashes and pick up things. They walk to us with the jackets and masks.

"I think we will need these and I'm Carolyn " the girl says.

"Thank you" I say and smile at her.

"whos getting which" eve says. I grab my dad's and Jackson grabs his dad's. I grab jinxx's and Ashley's.

"You get jinxx's and Carolyn get Ashley's" I say. I put Ashley's vest on carolyn. Jackson puts jinxx's on eve.

"I'll keep Andy's for when we see them" eve says. I nod.

"Hello eve" andrew says

"Andrew your back" eve says and hugs him. he hugs back.

"I know i am and it is a good reason. We all need to leave they will come back soon" andrew says

"ok" eve says softly. I hug her. we start walking back to the city with the runaways

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone I am sorry I haven't updated in a very long while. i had huge writers block but i am still updating some how. I also feel like I need to address the whole William control drama. look I will still be writing with him still in this story. for me it was heartbreaking knowing what he done. I knew it was going to happen at some point because in the past I would look through his clothing line and see things that is wrong I don't have those photos since it was a long time ago. nothing will change but he will just be meaner.